Chapter 11 - Blue Balls

Louis

Oh my fucking Christ!

If my dick wasn't hard as a rock before, it is now. I can believe I am staring at a door and not balls deep in Evynn. Whatever is left of my scrotal appendage is definitely starting to turn blue.

"Evynn, darling, are you sure you won't reconsider a little how's your father?" I call through the door. I hear adorable, girlish laughter emanating from the other side.

"If that's some British euphemism for fucking, the answer is still no," she calls back. "But I am willing to give you back a shirt, just so you don't have to walk home half naked." Evynn open the door just a crack, and my breath catches. Her cheeks are flushed from our make out session, and her blonde wavy hair mussed. Her full lips, no longer covered in hot pink lipstick, are red and swollen. I feel myself stiffen further, imagining her them encircling my shaft, and helping me release the tension in my balls.

"You're a saucy one!"

"And you love every second of it!" And she is right, I do. I am so enamoured with this crazy Canuck, that all I want to do is spend time with her. In and out of her. Shit! This boner is never going to go away.

"Give me your phone, Evynn. I am giving you my number. We'll continue this evening another time". I am positive I see her blush as she dig within her messenger bag for her phone. I deftly type in my number, and send myself a text so I have hers, before handing the phone back. I give her my best saucy pout and say "I'll go if you want me too, but not before one last kiss."

I see her hesitate in the doorway, half shy and half wary of what I might do. She is biting her lower lip and it is sexy as hell. I resist the urge to barge in and take her right there on stairs. I move forward placing a gentle, chaste kiss on her lips, as I tweak her nipple through her bra.

"Goodnight, love".

"Goodnight. For real this time". Yep, definitely blushing. I watch her close the door, satisfied that I have had the desired effect on her libido. I leave her foyer and pause on her front stoop to light up a small joint. I may not be able to get laid tonight, but I certainly can enjoy other pleasures. I take a long deep breath, hold it, then exhale slowly. That's some good shit.

I am about to leave when I notice the light go on above me, and a familiar silhouette takes shape in front of the window. I tuck myself to the side of the house, hoping that Evynn doesn't see (or smell) my presence. She moves the sheer curtains just enough to open the window, and I get a glimpse of her cleavage as her shirt pulls forward with the effort. Double D. For sure. A man who love boobs knows.

As the curtain falls back in to place, I take a drag and resume my previous spot on the sidewalk, perfectly taking in Evynn's shadowy form. Slipping off her shirt. Pushing down her skirt and tights. I imagine her full cups overflowing in her bra and her tight little thong parked over her sweet spot. Welcome back, Mr. Happy. Bra and panties coming off. Mr. Happy jumping. Then suddenly the shadow disappears, and the show is over. Bloody hell.

I finish the joint and about to leave when it starts. Gentle at first, then more intense, a beautiful set of moans coming right from Evynn's window. Oh fuck me.  I toss the butt aside, move to the darkness cascading from the porch, and clench my hard cock in my hands, letting Evynn's soft self-inflicted moans guide me to climax.