Ch. One: We basically have the same face

Chapter 1

"You're pathetic!"

"I don't even know why Max wants to be friend with her."

"Yeah I don't even know how Louisa is related to her."

"What a freak."

I close my eyes and take a few deep breath trying to calm the anger that's boiling inside of me. Louisa may be my twin, but still, people claim that she's better than me --- such as beauty and popularity.

I mean we literally have the same face. I don't even know how she's more pretty than me. Sure she's confident and wear better clothes than me, but again, we basically have the same feature.

"You okay?" the familiar voice ask in concern.

I sigh, "I don't know how long I can hold back my temper." I said turning around meeting my friend's brown eyes.

She smile sadly at me and pat my arm, "Well if it makes you feel any better I think you pretty cool." she offered with a genuine smile.

I laugh and shut my locker, "Thank you for trying to cheer me up."

"Anytime."

Arialyn is my bestfriend since diapers. Her mother is my father's childhood friend, and so we basically grew up together. She had beautiful brown hair and eyes. Her cheeks are the one I love most, cause its quite chubby and I always pinch it every chance I get.

Arialyn walk beside me to our first period, "How's your summer? Mine suck. I had to babysit my brothers and you know how annoying they both are." she said grumbling and push her bangs out of her face.

I chuckle, "My summer are the same as always Ari." I said adjusting the glass on my face, "Though my last mission is quite interesting than usual."

She bounce up and down in excitements, "I love when you told us your stories about missions. Can't wait to hear this one!" she whisper yelled clapping her hand together like a little kid.

"If my hands aren't full with books, I would have pinch your cheek."

She laugh, "I'm almost 18 and you're still obsessed over my cheeks." she said shaking her head with a sweet smile on her face.

We walk in our class and walk further in since we sit all the way to the back. I don't like being up front or whatever, it feels like I could always feel people talking behind my back. And sitting at the very back isn't so bad actually, I mean I could see everything --- even how idiotic my classmates can be --- Ari just went back with me cause she said she need to keep an eye on me in case I go loco.

Not even another step, someone put their leg out making me stumble and fall to the ground. I curse under my breath and close my eyes, calming my boiling anger.

"Elaina, you okay?" Ari asked gently as she help me collect my books and papers that scattered around the floor.

I stood up and push my glasses before hurriedly walk to my sit, ignoring the laughter that erupted within them.

They think I'm afraid of them. That I'm a scared hopeless little nerd they pick on everyday, when in reality I just scurried away cause I'm afraid that I might blow up.

Its hard when I already had anger issues and I know how to handle a fight, so having to force myself not to do all that is making everything worse.

"Hey Freak!" I look up and met with Tiffany smirking face, "Your face looks decent today. What did you do to that? Applying makeup with garbage? And what are you wearing, trash bag?"