Ch. 3: Flirty Tiffany, Jealous Elaina

Chapter 3

“I don’t think this is fair.” Louisa grumble when we left the Building.

Jack chuckle, “Everything seems unfair to you Lou.” he glance at me briefly before looking back at Louisa. “I think Jon simply wanted us to work this out on our own without their help.”

I frowned, “They should know we’re onto them by now. Don’t you think?”

We walk in the cafè that’s just down the street from the Headquarters. We always hang out here after training or meeting with the boss. We need caffeine in our system to complete the rest of the day.

“Mr Parkinson!” Someone called out causing us all to turn around and look for whoever that call for Jack. “I didn’t know you come here.”

I groan when I saw who it was. Of course it had to be Tiffany and Quinn. And to my surprise, even Vincent is there too.

Lou whistle lowly, “Ah they do hang out here everyday around 6pm.” she whisper to me so only I could here. “Let’s just hope they don't recognize you.”

Tiffany walk up to us, twirling her hair and batting her eyelashes. Jack glance at me, his eyes scream ‘help me’ I laugh. Apparently, he’s not interested.

“Oh Lou you’re here too?” Tiffany said surprise but a hint of jealousy is clear in her voice.

Louisa rolled her eyes, “Yeah Jack’s Elaina’s friend remember?” she said sweetly. “So Jack and I do hang out together at a daily basis.”

Quinn’s eyes turn to me and she frowned, nudging Tiffany’s arm. She avert her eyes and turn to me, “I’m sorry and you are?” she ask rather rudely.

I quirk my eyebrow, but before I could say anything, Jack beat me to it. “This is my girlfriend, Ela.”

I didn’t miss the disappointment that flash through Tiffany’s eyes and that of course make me smirk in satisfaction. But as quick as that, the feeling gone and her aura change. She suddenly start walking closer --- and more seductively may I add --- I don't like this at all.

“A guy like you deserve so much better than a girl like her.” she purred.

“Excuse me?” I snapped, “The girl is fucking here.”

Jack furrowed his brows, “Ms Henson I’m sorry but I don't think you should behave this way.” he said sternly. “I’m still your teacher and I will not disrespect my girlfriend that way.”

I kinda like when he called me his girlfriend, I thought to myself as I glance at him every now and then.

Tiffany let out a loud sigh “We’re not in school Mr Parkinson.” she said almost whining. “There’s no harm done.”

“Ms Henson!” Jack exclaimed, “I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour!”

Tiffany let out a huff before step closer and run a finger on Jack’s chest, but before her filthy wandering finger get any further, I grab her wrist and pull her closer to me.