Ch. 5: Cocky Fuckboy

Chapter 5

"No." I said firmly, "There's no way our friend would betray us that way."

Cameron rolled his eyes, "Then how do you think they know we're onto them?" he retorted with his brow raise.

He get the point there.

I sigh and rubbed my temple looking at Louisa for help. "Blondie does have a point." Jack muttered as he point at Cameron while looking at me.

Cameron scoff, "My name is Cameron."

Jack ignore him, "I mean we never really did make any move on them or anything. So how can they know?"

Louisa nodded, "I think we should really be careful now." she said agreeing. "Who knows about this?"

"Other than your friend. Of course Max and Arialyn." I replied frowning, "But they don't seem like the type to betray you at this kind of things. They can't even keep my birthday surprise a secret for God's sake!"

"Yeah they're terrible at acting like they did nothing." Louisa said chuckling and then let a loud groan, "What are we going to do?"

Cameron smirk, "I have a few plans."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "I don't think I will like it." I crossed my arms. "But keep talking, I'm listening."

"Okay since we already agreed that it might be one of your friends," he paused. "Then I'm sure you don't hang out with them often after school. So why not ask them what they usually do after school and if you could tag along?"

"What does that prove anything?" Louisa ask with an eye rolled.

"If they start stammering or look nervous, you know there's something going on." he answered shrugging.

"And how are we suppose to do that? They might even hide it all damn well!" Jack exclaimed throwing his hands in the air in frustration.

Cameron smirk widened as his eyes rest on me, "I heard you're good at observation."

"You could say that."

He shrug, "Then we have our girl." He said looking back at Jack challenging him to protest to his idea.

Jack huff, "Fine"

My mouth dropped in surprise. Now that you don't get to see everyday. Jack hate agreeing to someone else's plan without getting in any input. He love arguing and always speak his mind. But this is new.

He actually agreeing to Cameron's idea without any protest.

"Jack you feeling okay?" I ask worriedly, "You need me to bring you to the Clinic?"

Jack rolled his eyes at me, "Stop being so dramatic Elaina."

After all the meeting and discussion, I finally get to went home. But of course, I had to buy me some coffee first.

I need alittle caffeine in my system before going home to complete my school's assignment. I walk in Starbucks, ordering my drink before going to the table right by the window.