Ch. 10: Jealous Jack Alert

Chapter ten

Waking up the next morning is like waking up from my death.

I literally feel like I had to force peel my eyes open and had to blink repeatedly to adjust my sight. But once I've successfully get up and out of the bed, I went straight to my bathroom knowing that I will probably end up sleeping again if I don't take a quick shower or what not.

I get dress and put my real hair up in a bun before wearing my wig and adjust it properly so it looks real and decent.

Actually it's kind of a messed since I haven't even brush the damn tangles, but nonetheless I let it be and just got ready and grab my bag and phone before leaving my room.

I went in the kitchen and saw Louisa on the kitchen island with her chin on her palms, her elbows propped up on the island and her mouth agape as she snore lightly.

Clearly someone doesn't get her beauty sleep as well.

Her bowl of cereal in front of her untouch and a sudden thought came over my mind and I walk slowly around and grab some stuff that would make loud noise which probably will startle her.

After I not successfully finding what I really needed, I resort to only one last back up plan.

I scream.

At her ear.

"Holy-" she shriek jolted awake, arms flailing around as she slip from the chair, her hand mistakenly grip the bowl of cereal, sending it flying over and as if karma hates me, the bowl hit my fucking head.

I grumble profanities under my breath as I hold my head, ignoring Louisa's glare at me, though her eyes held a tiniest bit of amused. "Do you really have to do that?" She grumble as she got up rubbing her butts obviously hurting from the fall, "Glad karma give you a visit way earlier than usual."

I smirk, "Yeah but I still had my fun watching you flailing around before you fall on the butt."

She scowl at me and went to grab a towel to clean up the messed when Damon and Mom came running down the stairs. "I heard screaming what happened?" Damon ask frantically as his eyes search around and then his eyes rest on me and Louisa.

We stifle our laugh from how ridiculous he looks like right now with his messy bed hair and just boxer on, obviously still sleepy.

When he saw nothing serious going on, he glare at us. "It's too early for this shit girls!" He exclaimed throwing his hands in the air while Mom shook her head and went to the fridge.

I shrug, "Lou was asleep with her mouth open on the counter of course I had to pull what I usually would do." I defended myself, giving him a toothy grin when he look at me incredulous.

"You girls need anything before heading off to school?" Mom butted in before Damon could lash out on me.

Louisa smile gratefully at her, "No thanks Mom. We're heading to headquarters first. Got an early meeting with Jon and some other few people." She told her as I went around her to grab a snack and a bottle of water.