Ch. 24: Wedding Nightmare

Twenty-Four

As I stood and wait for the time for me to finally walk my entrance, I can't stop my leg from shaking. My hand tightened around Damien's arm and he chuckles, "You're actually nervous."

"Shut up." I scowl at him but the thought of marrying Kyle make me wince and I sigh and shake my leg underneath all this heavy dress, "I don't think I can do this."

Just then I heard the piano start playing, I look at Damien for help. He simply grinned at me, "Too late for that pumpkin, let's go."

He walk and start leading me. Everyone turn to look at me and I swear I feel like my heart would jump out of my chest and run away in any second. My hold on Damien and the flower got a lot more tighter, "Holy shit Damien I think I'm gonna faint." I whisper.

Damien shot me an amused look, "You're fine Elaina. Just relax."

Easy for you to say.

I take a few deep breath and my eyes finally met Kyle's beautiful warm eyes. He had a smile on his face as he stare at me walking down the aisle.

Why the fuck does it feel like he's standing so far away?

"Okay don't forget to breathe pumpkin." Damien whisper in my ear and kiss my cheek right before he let my hand on Kyle.

I couldn't even get myself to smile properly at him, but he don't seem to mind since he actually chuckle lowly. Low enough for only me to hear. I almost want to rolled my eyes.

The music stopped, and everyone went to take a sit again as the priest start talking. I would love to actually listen if I can keep my nerves in check. But as the priest go on and on talking and I feel like I'm second away from fainting- that's when the commotion start.

The door slammed open and bunch of people with their signature leather jacket and biker boots walk in, carrying bats and guns.

The guests by now has gone wild if it's not for the middle guy make a few rounds up to the ceiling, "Stay where you are or I won't hesitate to shoot you!" He yelled.

My heartbeat quickened, my face fall when I see the girl who stood beside him. She smirk, "Didn't expect to see me did you?" She asked crossing her arms and raise her eyebrows.

"Can't choose a better day to attack?" I asked, "Arialyn."

She shrug, "Well we actually did want the kids dead. More money, you know. But then the thoughts of crashing your wedding seems like a good idea too." She answered grinning wildly. I've never seen anyone so crazy- if you don't count me as one then yeah. "Trying to get past the security now is a lot more harder now that you update their security system. You make our life difficult so we figured why should we let you off?"

I take a few step towards them and put a smile on my face, "Never would have thought you'd be the one behind this." I laugh. "I thought it would be Max that would betray me like that."

"Enough with this chit chat!" The guy yelled glaring at me, "We want you dead and we will kill you now." He pointed the gun at me.