The fallen shall rise again

"Crap!!" Nikki said in Panic. She jumped up from the human sized couch.

"What is it?" Sam said walking towards her.

"My science project it's due tomorrow!! I haven't even started!" Nikki yelled shuffling papers through her bag. Optimus walked over in his holoform.

"Why have you not started?" Optimus asked.

"Yea Nikki your never one to fail." Sam said.

"I've been too busy with my N.E.S.T training!" She said in a hurry.

"I thought I told you not to sign up." Optimus glared. She looked up through her hair and sighed.

"Look you know perfectly well I can fight even without the training. There's no reason for me NOT to sign up. Especially with the Arcee triplets here." She mumbled the last part to herself as she looked over at the giant version of the old Mikaela- Elita 1. She glared right back as Elita shot her a glare.

"It's dangerous work sis were just worried about ya." Sam stated

Nikki glared. She sighed and gave up. Nikki practically lived at the N.E.S.T base. She was there all the time. So was Sam but he had to worry about college. Oh yea College!

"Sam I'm gonna come over and help you move your things to campus by the way." Nikki said. Optimus raised an eyebrow. "Have you broken the news to bee yet?" Nikki whispered trying not to draw bumblebees attention.

"No." Sam whispered back.

"Man he's gonna be spark broken when he hears that freshmen aren't allowed cars on campus." Nikki said looking at the cheerful car sadly.

"Bumblebee is brave he can take it." Optimus said.

"He'll at least have me though." Nikki said.

"No he won't ." Optimus snapped. Nikki rolled her eyes and pecked Optimus on the lips. She smirked when she saw Elita 1 stomp off. She didn't even have to see she just knew. She got her bag and whistled trying to get Bumblebees attention. Bee nodded and transformed. Sam and Nikki got in.

"I'll see you tonight Optimus." Nikki shouted out the window. He nodded.

Nikki and Sam got home and walked to their front porch. Nikki kissed her mom on the cheek as they walked inside. "I'm gonna be working on my science project in my room okay mom?"

"Okay sweetheart." Nikki ran upstairs and bumped into Mikaela who was visiting Sam for the weekend. "Hey Mikaela." She said as her and Mikaela walked to her room.

"Hey whatcha doin?" Mikaela asked.

"Science project i forgot." She said.

"Oh I'm finished with mine." Mikaela said. "Let me guess you signed up for  N.E.S.T?"

"Yup."

Mikaela chuckled. "I bet you had to deal with Optimus."

"He was a piece of cake. The real problems my parents." She said.

"Good luck with that." Mikaela said. "Sams in need of my presence."

"Okay but keep it down." Nikki laughed. Nikki got to working on her project. Then her phone beeped. She answered the phone call.

"Nikki, Decepticon disturbance in Shanghai China. Are you ready?" Lennox asked. She jumped up.

"As I'll ever be." She smirked.

........

Nikki got into her nest uniform. She was glad she had a beautiful curvy figure or else this just wouldn't work out. Over the comm she heard the decepticon was pretty big.