Base and College

"Autobot twins report to hangar 3" The speakers shouted as the Autobots and the N.E.S.T soldiers walked in. Nikki was scarred but promised The rest she was fine. She was trying so hard to hide her deeply felt concern for her life. Optimus glanced at her worried. She smiled and winked at him but he saw right through her. He frowned.

As the Autobot twins rolled past her in their ice cream truck forms, she burst out laughing. "Aww y'all are soooo adorable." She said

"Is that an invite girlie'" Skids said deductively.

"Forget I ever said a word." Nikki's eyes widened and she sped walked off. Then she was being pulled into an empty hallway. She was pushed against a wall and lips were priest against hers. She kissed back knowing exactly who it was. They parted and Optimus stared at Nikki with concerned filled blue eyes.

"I am fine." She said reassuringly.

"Nikki don't lie to me. We have been with each other for a year from tommorow, I think I know when your lying." He said. He still had his body pressed against hers pushing her against the wall. She felt heated and she flushed.

"I'm just a little worried okay. It's not like I'm going to kill myself because I feel threatened. As long as your with me, I'll always be safe. Just promise you won't leave me." She whispered as she pecked a kiss against his neck. He rested his forehead against hers.

"I promise." Optimus said soothingly. They parted just as Itonhide rounded the corner.

"Nikki Lennox needs you. The funeral will start in a few moments" Ironhide said.

"Ohhh my god!! I forgot!! General Angie's funerals today!! I gotta go!!" Nikki
Pecked Optimus on the lips and ran out of his grip. She ran down the hallway and out of sight.

"She is a real soldier." Ironhide said huffing.
"You've got yourself a keeper prime." And with that he walked off.

"Yes I do." Prime agreed smirking.

Nikki ran to Lennox and Epps. "About time. Making out with Optimus again nick's?" Lennox asked calling her by her nick name.  She only let people who were special to her call her Nicks and over the year she had been with Lennox and Epps, she had bonded with them. They were like big brothers. She smiled and said.

"He was worried." She stated.

"So that's a definite yea." Epps said. She rolled her eyes as Lennox laughed.

When they got to the funeral Nikki paid her respects with Lennox and Epps. The open Casket funeral was perfect except for the death part oh and the crying......and the screaming. Okay so it wasn't perfect but it was......how it was supposed to be for a funeral.

"Poor Angie. She was a great general for an old woman." Nikki said shaking her head.

"Yea." Lennox and Epps said sadly.

"Oh, Nikki. You ready for the party tonight?" Lennox asked. "Sarah wanted me to ask you if she could do your hair and make up. You know how she thinks of you."

Nikki looked confused. "OH! Okay yea that's fine! I'm sorry I forgot. With my brother going to college and mom crying every 2 seconds it's hard to concentrate but yea tell her I'll come over."

"Okay she'll love that." Lennox said.

"Psh." Epps said bored. He rolled his eyes. "Girls and make up." With that he walked off.

The Epps made another appearance with wide eyes. Nikki raised an eyebrow and then heard some yelling at the front gate. The three turned toward the gate. A few seconds later a man in a suit and tie walked up to Lennox. Nikki stepped back and stood next to Epps.