Moving for college

"Mom please stop! I'm trying to stay strong for Sam!" Nikki snapped at her sobbing mother. That's when Sam came in to get another box of his junk.

"Look what I found. It's your baby booties." Judy sobbed looking at her son.

"Awww mom." Sam said as Judy grabbed him into a bone crushing hug. Nikki smiled softly as she watched her brother. A tear threatened to escape her eye. Sam looked up and smiled.

"Aww Nikki are you sad too!" Sam asked.

Nikki sniffed and picked up a box. "Well cmon this crap isn't going to move itself!" She walked out. She came in right behind her dad and realized Sam was still in her mothers bone crushing grip. Good ole mom.

"You see, Dad, this is how you're supposed to react when a fruit of your loins is going out into the cruel world instead of cleaning his bedroom." Sam said smartly.

"Oh yea well I don't see Nikki sobbing, and my heart bleeds for ya pal. College. Bummer." Ron said grabbing another one of SAMs boxes.

"You can't go Sam! I won't let you!" Judy cried.

"Mom I have to!" Sam shrieked.

"Well you have to come home for every holiday even for small ones like Halloween." Judy said

"Mom I can't come home for hollowed they don't allow that." Sam stated.

"Well then we'll come to you!" Judy exclaimed.

"No we're not going anywhere!" Ron said grabbing another box.

Nikki leaned into the door frame crossing her arms and watching the scene unfold.

"We'll dress up in costumes." Judy said ignoring Ron.

"Oooooh you hear that Sam? Costumes." Nikki said sarcastically.

"You can't do that mom." Sam said.

"Oh give him room to breath for crying out loud judy." Ron said coming back in. Nikki shook her head in amusement. "Come on go pack. There's no way you're packed for a month long trip and, Nikki,you still haven't decided if you're going to stay at the house while your Mom and I are gone." He said.

"March young lady!" Their father said slapping their mother on the butt. She squeaked.

"Ewwww!." "GROSS" both teens said at the same time.

"I love it when you call me young lady you dirty old man." Judy said. GROSS.

"You ain't seen nothin yet." He replied.
Nikki stared in shock as her and Sam looked at each other.

"Did you have to do that in front of us?!" Sam asked.

"Yea this isn't a rap video dad!" Nikki stated disgusted.

"What its like a coach thing!" Dad defended.

"That was a creepy move." Sam said. Then Ron got a serious look on.

"Look your Mother and I are both really proud of you. You're the first Witwicky ever to go to college." Dad started to get emotional but Mom interrupted from upstairs.

"Now I'm crying again. This sucks!" Mom said from upstairs, clearly crying.

"You're gonna be okay, Ma," Sam said. Nikki huffed a laugh.

"It's just going to be hard for her to you know. Accept that her boy is all grown up and going out to handle the world on his own," Ron started to get teary and looked at Nikki,"and her daughter is dating a giant, alien robot that won't be able to give her the grandchildren she wants."
Nikki jumped up and didn't know whether to glare or look disgusted so she did both.