Healing

Optimus pulled up to the giant hospital and activated his holoform as soon as he parked. More like he activated his holoform immediately when he saw the hospital and ran in while parking himself. He could do two things at once and especially since the love of his life was laying in a hospital bed.

He ran inside and Spotted the lady at the front desk. He ran up as fast as he could with complete worry in his shining blue eyes. The lady at the front desk eyes him with flirting eyes. Optimus had to be the hottest guy in there.

"Nikki Grace Witwicky! I need to see her now!" He said panicked. The nurse averted her eyes from his stunning big muscles and handsome body. She quickly went through the computer.

"Nikki grace Witwicky is on floor 3 room 211." She responded looking up. Optimus quickly parted and ran to the nearest elevator. He watched as the dials indicated what floor he was on.

1......2.....the elevator stopped at floor 2. He growled and pressed the button. The doors opened. A elderly lady walked in very slowly. He growled lowly to himself. He quickly ran out of the elevator and made his way towards the stairs. He was in a rush. He jogged his way up as fast as he could.

He finally made it to floor 3. He walked past doors.

Room 201,202,203,204,205. He walked faster looking left from right for 211.

206,207,208,209,210,

211. He paused before opening the door.

FAMILY ONLY. The door on sign said. No. He walked in to see Sam, Mikalea,Judy,and Ron all gathered around a pale looking Nikki.she had an Iv needle in her arm. It was giving her more blood. She had lost a lot of it. They looked up at him as he stood there frozen. There she was. She was sleeping peacefully,that was a good sign. He walked over as Sam moved out of his chair next to Nikki's head. Optimus took Sam's seat. He gently grabbed Nikki's hand and squeezed. He took his other hand and lightly pushed the hair out of her face.

She had a cut on her cheek and Optimus felt a shot of pain in his spark. He sighed. Sam put his hand on Optimus's shoulder. He looked at Sam and then he looked back to Nikki.

"Nikki." He whispered. The motion caused Nikki to flutter her eyes open.

"Mm." She groaned. She looked around her. Nikki's blue eyes scanned the Iv in her arm. She then looked up and her vision was blurry but as he taught focused she made out the form of Optimus's holoform.

"Optimus?" She said weakly.

"Yes it's me." He said squeezing her hand gently.

"Your back." She smiled. She slowly looked down at her necklace and she noticed it was glowing brighter then it ever had before. "My necklace." She smiled.

Optimus kissed her hand. "I was so worried about you." Optimus said tiredly.

She let out a weak laugh. "You were worried....about me? I didn't die and come back to life." She smiled.

"I'm glad to see your sarcasm is back." Optimus huffed a laugh. Everyone gently laughed. She looked at her parents as Judy gently stroked her hair.

"I told you to come back." Ron said smiling.

"And I did didn't I." She said. "We both did." She said grasping Sam's hand. Sam squeezed her hand and smiled as a tear fell from his eye. A doctor came in.

"I'm afraid Nikki needs her rest now." He stated. Everyone got up and said their goodbyes. Nikki smiled at Optimus.

"I love you Nikki." He said stroking her hair and kissing her forehead.