Wedding

A/N: so I put a YouTube song up there by the picture. You should listen to it while reading and yes that is possible just click the play button and the start reading. Also, there will be smut but don't worry I'll warn you when.

 Also, there will be smut but don't worry I'll warn you when

     Nikki was so nervous. Mikaela and a few of Nikki's other friends were being her brides maids. Nikki told a lie and Said that Optimus was in the military and that was why so many veterans were there. Of course Nikki's father was walking her down the isles. She was beautiful. Her dress (up top) was a perfect fit and it sparkled. It revealed a lot of her back with a shiny spine broache going down her back just along her spine. She looked Beautiful. The designs for the wedding were also beautiful. The theme was a lift ocean blue color. She looked out the window at the many guests that were chatting and her breath hitched. This had to be the biggest day of her life. What if she fell in her wedding heels or what if she stumbled. So many other women ha shorten married with no problems but what if Nikki had a problem.

"Calm down girl. Remember deep breaths. Optimus is probably just as scared as you right now." Mikaela said picking at her beautiful white maid if honors dress. Nikki nodded breathing in and then out.

Meanwhile in the guys room.....

"Optimus sit! Your going to dig a whole in the ground with all the pacing your doing!!" Ratchet said trying to calm Optimus down. Bumblebee and Ironhide were horsing around and ruff housing while Optimus panicked about nothing in particular.

"What if I forget my lines? What if decepticons attack? What if Someone dies and ruins the whole wedding? What if the wedding gets ruined? Surely  a lot of human males have done this before but this is the first time I've even heard of such a human loving tradition. Is it normal to be this nervous?"Optimus talked vastly.

"Well from what I've heard the couples getting married are usually the ones most nervous." Sam said. He was the best man and it was his job to calm Optimus down. "Look Optimus you've repeated your lines over and over again that even I couldn't forget them,decepticons have no idea about the wedding,No one is going to drop dead, and the wedding will not get ruined for ANY reason. Everyone will make sure of it!" Sam looked over at Ironhide and Bee who were still ruff housing. Ironhide put Bee in a headlock.

"Hey hey! Your gonna ruin your suits cut that out." Sam snapped.

"Wow you sparklings grow up fast." Ratchet said. "Your already getting married." He mocked. Optimus rolled his eyes.

"You always know how to cheer me up old friend." Optimus chuckled.

"Optimus better hurry they're starting." Ron came in and stated.

"Deep breaths big guy." Sam said patting Optimus on the back.

"Let's do this." Bumblebee said slamming his fists together. Optimus walked up to where he would be waiting for Nikki to walk out. Sam,Bee, and Ironhide gave Optimus a thumbs up when he looked at them. Optimus looked at ratchet who nodded. Optimus took in a deep breath. The music started to play. Optimus got nervous as each second went by. Then the doors opened and everyone stood up in respect for the brides entrance. Nikki's dad slowly escorted her down the isles. Judy started to cry as she saw her daughter walking down the isle. Ron handed Nikki off to Optimus after he kissed her cheek. Ron got teary eyed as he took a seat next to Judy.