The beach

A/N: Optimus and Nikki up there.

"Nikki are you almost done packing?!" Nikki's mother Called from downstairs.

"Yes!" She replied. Optimus's Holoform appeared on Nikki's bed. She turned around and dropped a pair of panties she had.

"Jesus! Optimus you scared me." Nikki gasped.

"Nice panties." He said picking them up.  She snatched them and glared. She then pecked a kiss on his lips.

"So is Bee excited about the ocean?" Nikki asked zipping up her suit case.

"He won't stay still so yes." Optimus said wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck. She tilted her head as she stroked his cheek. She then pulled away.

"Grrrr femme your driving me crazy." Optimus pouted.

"You'll have to wait after the wedding night." Nikki responded. "I promised myself I would wait until I was married."

"Well I didn't." Optimus said gripping Nikki and Dipping her down as he smirked. She smirked.

"Nikki! Are you riding with Optimus or with us?!" Ton yelled from upstairs. Nikki laughed and rolled her eyes as Optimus lifted her upright again.

"Optimus dad!" She yelled back.

"Nikki where's my phone?" Sam asked walking into the room. He jumped. "Jesus Optimus you scared me!"

"That's what I said." Nikki stated "I'm not sure where your phone is. Did you check on the kitchen table. That's the last time I saw you play with it." She said.

"I'll check." Sam said. "I can't believe dads letting me skip a week of College for the beach."

"Well you'll still have a lot of make up work to do." Nikki responded as Optimus once again wrapped his arms around her waist resting his chin on her head.

"Nope wrong again. I have my computer." Sam said.

"Well that's no good you'll be working on vacation." Nikki said frowning. "Give me that." She snatched the computer and locked it in her desk. "No working on vacations." She pouted.

"I'm glad to see what kind of mother you'll be." Sam laughed as he kissed his sister on her cheek. He walked out.

"Yes mother." She said imagining herself as a mom. She smiled imagining her child running around laughing as his/her father chased them.

"It's about time to go Nikki." Optimus said kissing her forehead.

"Okay coming." She said as Optimus picked her suitcase up and fizzled out with it. She looked out the window as she saw him load her suitcase up in his alt mode. She then saw Mikaela pull up on her new motorcycle. She had a suitcase attached to the back. She got off of the motorcycle and smiled as she kissed Sam.

Nikki rushed downstairs.

"Mom and dad why don't you just ride in Bee with us? You can sleep while he drives."
Sam said.

"Weeeell. Okay." They bother agreed. Ron got into the drivers seat while Judy got into the passenger seat. Sam and Mikaela got into the back. "See you there Nikki. Also, we have a surprise for you kids." Ron said as Bumblebee drove off. Nikki climbed into Optimus. She was pulled into Optimus's lap in the drivers seat. The Windows were tinted so cops couldn't pull Optimus over for having Nikki cuddled up in his lap.

"You ready for the long drive?" Optimus asked.

"Yes." She smiled and pecked his lips with a kiss. He pulled off after Bumblebee and Nikki settled in. She slowly fell asleep as she watched the road signs go by.