Hurt and wanted

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal....."

"Love leaves a memory no one.........can steal."

Nikki slowly let tears fall from her once light filled blue eyes. They made a trail down her cheek and hit the floorboards of Bumblebee. She had her head leant against the right side window just staring out it. He was gone. Nikki hadn't stopped touching her necklace ever since it had lost its bright blue glow. More tears fell as she replayed what Optimus had told her when he first gave her the necklace, and what she had said back.

   "If one of us fails to love or if we die....it will lose its glow........"

"You don't EVER have to worry about that."

She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her jaw as she felt her heart break at the memory. It had lost its glow. Optimus had lost his life fighting for her and her brother. She felt guilty as all hell. If she would've just sounded more convincing in that phone call or if she could have just distracted Megatron from stabbing Optimus. She could have even shouted out to warm Optimus but she had frozen in horror and Sam's  hand covering her mouth didn't encourage her at all. She felt sick and numb all
Over her body. Why her? What did she ever do besides defend her world and its people? But when you get a war you get death. Lennox had told her that.

  Nikki sniffed and more tears fell. She felt as if she was in a dark paradise. She saw memories of her and Optimus and was reminded of how they would never get to make more because he was dead. She sobbed and Mikaela took her into her arms and shushed her while crying as well.

Bumblebee pulled up to an abandoned warehouse with skids and mudflap behind him. Sam and everyone got out but Nikki stayed. She was in her own little world of hurt,pain,and suffering. She silently punished herself. She kept hold of the Necklace. Bumblebee's holoform activated. He laid his head on Nikki's Shoulder. A tear leaked out of his blue eye. Nikki stroked his hair looking for comfort.She stayed looking out the window.

After a while Nikki finally got out. She walked over towards the others. Sam had gotten up and stormed into the abandoned building. Nikki followed him.

The inside of the building was dusty and very open. Sam was quietly sitting in front of a TV in a chair when Nikki got  inside. He was staring at the ground. Nikki gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey" she said with a stopped up nose. She sniffed and tried to be strong. Although her bones let like jello and her chest hurt like hell also her eyes heavy from crying.

"I could have done something." Sam said staring straight forward.

"So could I." Nikki said losing it. She out a hand up to her mouth.

"It's so painful to know that our only hope is gone. Optimus Prime is dead." Sam said.

Nikki looked at Sam sadly. "Sweetheart I saw him die I don't need-" her voice cracked as she almost broke down. she took a breath to calm herself down before she cried again. "I don't need to be reminded." She sniffed.

Sam switched on the tv that was in the warehouse.

"Wow it's a tv in the middle of a broken down house in the middle of no where and it still works." Nikki laughed sadly trying to break the tension.

But her laughter ended just as quickly as it started.

"Citizens of the human hive, your leaders have withheld the truth. You are not alone in this universe. We have lived among you, hidden, but no more. As you've seen, we can destroy your cities at will, unless you turn over this boy and girl," he said as pictures and birth certificates of Sam and Nikki passed over the screen.

"How did they get those?!" Nikki said astonished and scared.

"If you resist us, we will destroy the world as you know it," the Decepticon said evilly. He disappeared.

Nikki quickly changed it to the news to see what they had to say.

"What we're hearing from the German government is that the world broadcast was a satellite hacking. The military has just told us they have assumed Condition Delta, which is the highest level we have been at since 9/11. President Obama is being flown to a bunker somewhere in the middle of the United States. What we need to ask now is, 'Who and why?' The FBI are still trying to locate the boy and girl, Sam and Nikki Witwicky. We believe they have information about the attacks," a news guy said as it showed different conferences going on around the world.

"Hey, you guys need to hear this!" Leo said as he came down the stairs from being in one of the upper levels. He had his cell phone in his hand, "They have a picture of me! We are dead! FBI, CIA, we are wanted fugitives!"

"Sam, could you just pay attention for a second!" Leo said as he tried to get Sam's attention. "This is trouble on a whole new level!"

Sam got angry.

"You know what?" Sam said angrily. He grabbed Leo's phone and chucked it at the ground as he crushed it beneath his foot.

"Dude!" Leo yelled, upset.

"They can track us," Sam snapped. Leo stared at him in shock.

"Whoa, whoa, you mean like satellite track us!" Leo said hurrying after the siblings who were heading towards bee and the others.

"That's it. I'm not even with you guys! I'm like a hostage! This is kidnapping what you're doing right now!" Leo said whining.

"Hey Nikki." Skids and mudflap greeted. Nikki waved not being able to talk.

"These things are gonna give me a heart attack," Leo grumbled.

"That's cuz you is a wuss," Mudflap said. "I think he's scared."

"Yo, Mudflap, what we gonna do with this shrimp?" Skids asked his twin.

"How 'bout we put a cap in his ass and throw him in de trunk and nobody ever knows!" Mudflap smiled, delighted.

"Not in my trunk," Skids shook his head. They looked at me, "Yo, Nikki, how 'bout you go sweet on yo boy toy and we'll throw Leo in his trunk?"

"My boy toy is dead." Nikki said walking off.

Mudflap hit skids in the back of the head. "Yo, man I fogot." Skids said sheepishly.

"I am right here! I'm right here and I can hear you! Ain't nobody popping a cap in any ass!" Leo said angrily. "I've had a hell of a day!"

"Why don't you get a haircut with your bitch ass," Skids said as Mudflap made a face at him.

"Listen, Sam, I'm gonna go to the authorities and I'm going to tell the truth. Alright? I didn't have anything to do with this," Leo whined. Sam glared angrily at Leo. Oh snap.

"Hey! You wanted this, right? You wanted the real deal? Wake up! You're in the middle of it!" Sam glared angrily as he looked like he was going to punch Leo, "You want to run? Nobody is stopping you! Stop complaining."

"I have no idea what's going on right now," he groaned. Nikki sighed. They had to fix this decepticon problem. She wasn't going to avenge Optimus just sitting around doing nothing.

"Alright, looks like its story time," Nikki said.

Bee activated his holoform. "What the hell!!" Leo snapped. "Who is he?!" Leo said pointing at bumblebee. Nikki groaned.

"It's gonna be a looooong night." She said.