Revival

Nikki's fainted just before she reached Sam. When she came to she saw she was surrounded by jagged and sharp rocks.

"Nikki!" Sam said as he hugged her.

"Sam?!" She said confused.

"Where are we?" He asked. A bright light struck them.

Out of the bright light came the original Primes.

Nikki and Sam stared in shock.

"You both have fought for Optimus, our last descendant, and the other Autobots, with courage and with sacrifice," a different Prime said to them."Virtues of leaders."

"Leaders that are worthy of our secret," the first Prime that spoke continued. "The Matrix of Leadership is not found. It is earned. Nikki was right when she said it held no power. For at the time, it did not. And it still doesn't. Not yet, at least."

"So that's why the matrix turned to dust." Nikki said in recognition.

"Wait, I don't understand," Sam said. "What do you mean 'not yet'?"

"Wait for your sister," the Prime continued to instruct. "The Matrix won't work until she is back to help you."

Sam started to fizzle out. Nikki ran for him but he was gone.

"Wait! My brother."

"Nikki we kept you to thank you personally." One Of the primes said.

"You have kept our younger brother safe and for that we are truly grateful." Another said.

"In a few tears time....we will give you a gift that will help you in your journeys but we have not yet harvested enough power to fulfill that accomplishment." A female prime said.

"What gift?" Nikki asked.

"You will see small one. For now strengthen your powers and be ready in those years for we will be waiting." The prime responded and she started to fizzle.

"Wait I-" Nikki gasped awake and saw her brother coming to life too. She touched the dust focused really hard on it turning back to the matrix. She concentrated and it started to turn. When she was down it was back to its glory before it shattered to dust. She smiled. Sam took it and climbed up onto Optimus and raised the matrix in the air. He then shoved it down. Optimus's spark hovered to life as his chest bucks do to the air. Nikki was still loosing blood but she didn't care he was back!

His Optics onlined and he looked around he looked down to see Sam and Nikki. He sighed and said.

"You returned for me." He said happily.

"We weren't just gonna leave you." Sam said.

"Nikki I'm do glad to see you." Optimus said. She nodded.

Optimus looked at Nikki and noticed she looked pail. He was about to take a scan on her when he heard a noise. Nikki knew exactly what it was. It was the same noise that sounded just before Jetfire used a ground bridge. But Jetfire was lying on the ground a few meters away.

The Fallen suddenly came crashing down on top of Optimus.

"My matrix," he growled out as it floated up and into his hand. He easily kept Optimus on the ground with his foot. He disappeared as he flashed away with the Matrix.

"No!" Nikki screamed. She then grabbed her wound in pain. She didn't know how much longer she could keep this up.

"Get up!" Sam said to Optimus. "He's turning on the machine you gotta get up!"

"I can't," he sighed, "I'm too weak from my parts being shut off for so long."

"Stop he needs time." Nikki said

"Oh great the one thing we DONT have!!" Sam snapped.

"All my Decepticon life I never did anything worthwhile until now. Optimus," Jetfire said getting everyones attention. "Take my parts and you will have a power you have never known. Fulfill your destiny."

Nikki watched in shock as Jetfire pulled his own spark out.

"Jolt, electrify," Ratchet instructed as Jolt shot an electric line between Jetfire's body and Optimus. Nikki and the others watched as Jetfires parts started floating onto Optimus. Nikki fell to her knees. She gasped for air as her wound throbbed.

"Nikki!" Everyone shouted getting Optimus's attention. He almost haywire do when he saw her on her knees in pain.

"Nikki!" Sam gently laid her on her back. When he saw a bullet hole he gasped. "Nikki what happened?!" He asked in panic. Optimus was frozen. The love of his life was writhe ring in pain on the floor. He wished he could do something but with these parts he couldn't transform or bring our his holoform.

"R-remember w-when Bee was f-fighting that- decepticon t-tiger?" Nikki said trying to talk.

"When it shot at him I-I may h-have been standing too c-c-close." She said as her eyes slowly started to flutter closed but she tried hard to keep them open.

"That was at least 30 minutes ago! You've been running over half an hour!! Why didn't you tell us?!" Sam yelled.

"I had to save O-Optimus." She stated simply. Sam panicked as a tear fell off his cheek.

"Optimus GO! We will take care of Nikki." Lennox said. Optimus nodded but before he went he turned and said "I'll be back for you Nikki ! You'll be fine.I love you." And with that he took off.

She whispered,"I love you t-too." And she passed out.

*time skip*

"The fallen has fell, and I have risen." Optimus said as he glared at Megatron.

"No," Megatron said shocked.

"Master, not to say we're cowards, but cowards do survive," Starscream desperately said to Megatron.

"This isn't over," Megatron warned before he and Starscream transformed and flew off.

Optimus quickly dropped Jetfires parts and rushed to where Nikki was lying in her own blood. He shivered at the thought. When he didn't find them he panicked. He then saw Lennox.

"Where is Nikki?!" Optimus demanded nervous for her life.

"A chopper came and loaded her. She's headed to the California hospital." Lennox replied. Optimus immediately transformed and sped off as fat as he could. Nikki had gotten shot because of him he would be damned if he was gonna let her die because of it.