N.E.S.T

Bumblebee and Nikki drove to base that night. When bumblebee transformed Nikki patted his metal leg.

"Sam will visit." She reassured and he nodded as he smiled. With that they parted. Nikki walked into Optimus's berth room.

"Hey baby." She said flopping down on the chair she always dragged into his room.

"Hello Sweetspark."He said looking at something on his berth.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Looking over reports." He sighed.

"That sucks. So why don't you come cuddle with me." She said sweetly. He immediately put the report down. He walked over and picked her up. He sat down with her in his lap. She leaned her head on his chest.

"Your so handsome." Nikki said drawing the symbols she saw in her head on Optimus's huge biceps. He smirked.

"I know." He laughed. "Your beautiful." He said huskily. The necklace that Optimus gave her had grown really bright when he said that. She started to kiss him. He kissed back. He trailed kisses down her neck. Then Nikki felt something poke her back. Optimus blushed in his human form. Nikki's eyes widened and she giggled.

"Is someone getting to riled up?" Nikki whispered.

"Femme your reading me." He growled lustful. Nikki smirked but backed off. Then there was a knock. Of course. There's always a knock. Optimus got up and transformed into his bipedal mode.

"Yes?" Optimus asked. It was Ironhide.

"Prime I hate to interrupt but the Allspark fragment was stolen." He said. Optimus turned to Nikki.

"You mean the decepticons got it?" She asked. He nodded. "I gotta get Sam." She said jumping up and running out.

"Bee!" She yelled and bee sped in his car form opening the door. They sped off.

.........

It had been 2 hours but they finally made it to the college. They pulled up to what looked like a party. All of a sudden Nikki started seeing symbols. They raced through her mind swiftly. She quickly got out and ran inside. She noticed that Bee was parked in the bushes and she rolled her eyes.

As she walked into the doors music blared in her ears. She noticed boys staring at her and realized she was wearing the same thing she was wearing when she helped Sam move into his dorm. She glared at them and they quickly turned their head. She searched for Sam.

"Hey!" a guy with a tight shirt yelled as he looked around at everyone, "Who drove the frickin' yellow Camaro?"

"What?" She heard a familiar voice. He rushed out and Nikki ran after him.

"What are you two doing here?!" Sam snapped.

"Freshmen! Is that your car on our bushes?" tight shirt guy demanded threateningly.

"Uh, no, it's uh," Sam struggled for something that wouldn't get him beat up.

"No it's my car." Nikki said threateningly.

Tight shirt guy looked speechless as he stared at Nikkis toned stomach while his chubby friend said, "You can't just park your car in our bushes."

"What are you gonna do about it chubby?" Nikki said looking at her nails pretending to be bored.

"I'm so sorry about her," Sam apologized giving me a look, "Maybe I could find you a tighter shirt?"