Chapter 1

19 January 2017, 6:10 PM

"Height is 5 feet 2 inches, equals 157 cm. Weight is 119 pound, equals 54 kg. Hair color is dark brown. Eyes color is green. Dress size is 4(US). Bra size is 32B. Shoe size is 6(US). Measurements are 32-24-33 inches, equals 81-61-84 cm, sir" the woman, who even after three years was still nameless, announced to the man sitting on a chair in front of me while I was standing in my underwear.

I made sure to keep my face expressionless, well, the more correct word was 'blank'. Although other men were watching me with gazes filled with lust, I only starred at him, wishing if I could do everything he has ever done to me, to him. 'Soon' I thought, ressuring myself that I will make my wish come true.

He hummed. "Great job, Liara. You're now the definition of perfection, isn't that right?"

The woman spoke up, knowing that the question was directed to her. "Of course, sir. She's the best so far".

"Come here, Liara" he said.

I walked towards him with steady and strong steps, just like how I was taught. I kneeled down and kissed his forehead, like how I was taught.

"Yes, father?" I said, my voice clear of any kind of emotions, like how I was taught.

He grabbed my hands. "Although I can't see, I'm sure you're perfect".

"Of course, father".

"I need you to know, that the moment I kidnapped you, your life took a better turn" he said, with much belief in his words.

"Yes, father" I said, calmness masking my anger.

"Now, off you go, you have to train" he said while pushing me away. "Josh, take her".

A brown haired, brown eyed man stepped towards me, a gun in his hand. "Yes, sir" he said, his expression mirroring mine and his voice as well, he tucked the gun in the back of his jeans.

His eyes were on me the whole time. He took off his shirt agressively, marched towards me and gently pulled it over my head, making the cottony black fabric cover my body. The men groaned, catching his attention. Josh turned his piercing glare towards the men.

"What's wrong?!" He growled.

"Sir, Josh covered her!" One of the guys, known as Scar, whined.

He chuckled. "Getting overprotective over something that isn't yours, Josh?"

Josh locked his eyes with mine. "No, sir. I just think it's no longer needed".

"Great thinking, Josh, now take her away".

My eyes snapped open. I sat up and looked at the red digitals beside my bed, it read 11:45 PM. 'Just two more hours' I thought as I stood up. The room I was in had four cement walls that were painted black, a small bed in the corner with black sheets, a floor that wasn't carpted, a small white wardrobe and no windows. As I paced around the room, the floor freezing, making my feet numb, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door, revealing two girls. I closed the door as soon as they went inside.

"Did anyone see you?" I asked, looking at them warningly.

"No, Liara" one of them, Mariam, answered while the other, Celen, made her way to the wall and slid down.

"Celen?" I said, needing to know if anyone saw her.

She shook her head as a 'no'. Then, she closed her eyes. "No" her voice sounded soft.