Chapter 32

"A fashion house, Mr. Wilson?" I questioned, both my eyebrows raised up.

"Of course, why not?" His British accent rung out. "We invested in everything, why not a fashion house? Plus, Mr. Smith had said that he was looking for a co-operation, and I don't think you want that, your face expression wrote rejection when you had told him that you'll think about it, he'd be really stupid to not notice that, so a fashion house is not harmful, and he can be a partner in it." He finished.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Has anyone ever told you that you talk so much?" I said, ignoring what he suggested.

He smiled warmly. "Well, yeah, my boyfriend always tells me that." He spoke, admiration clear in his voice.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see shock plastred on Niall's face. I was so evil. "Of course, listen, how about you and him come Friday night at my house?" I suggested.

"Why? It's a Friday night, and I wanna spend some time with him if you know what I mean" he smirked and winked.

I huffed. "Well, I'm going to America on Saturday, something about a party, I can't quiet remember, but I do know I have to go, father's orders," I said and rolled my eyes. "So, I need to see you all before I go, he might kill me".

Mr. Wilson awed. "Poor you, I'll be praying for you, but yeah I'll come." He said and smiled.

I looked at Niall. "You too, and I also need you to go with me to Amer-"

He cutted me off. "I can't, I'm sorry, Miss Honal".

"Why?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes.

"Family." He simply stated.

'Is that so, Mr. Horan?' I thought.

"Then, I guess I'll be taking Lisa." I said.

He nodded, but said nothing.

I glanced at Mr. Wilson and saw he was also looking at Niall strangely. He met my eyes and gave me a questioning look, I merely shrugged at him and looked down at the papers.

"Well, a fashion house doesn't sound bad, it has two good sides, the first one that we'll sell and get a great profit, the second one that we'll give half of the profit to the orphanage" I stated, as in to not object on what I had said.

The disapproving look on Mr. Wilson's face was enough to warn me about what he was going to do. "But! We're already giving them two per cent of the company's profit monthly!" He shouted.

"Tone down your voice!" I scolded. "Those are kids! Kids need stuff more than adults do, ever thought about that?! If we have an orphanage, then we better raise a great generation with it! And that starts with providing them with their daily needs, Mr. Wilson!" I yelled at him. "Why must our meetings always end with us yelling at each other?" I calmly asked after I calmed myself down.

Mr. Wilson frowned. "God, you're so bipolar" he stated and got up. "Excuse me".

"You're excused" I dismissed.

Once he was out of the office, I smashed my fist on my desk. That seemed to happen daily.

As a kid, I had a rough childhood. Father clearly disliked me because I wasn't blonde, mother did love me, but she often lashed out on me whenever I interrupted her work, my sisters didn't like me much, I wasn't like them, and Archer, he was a good brother, but not always. It was after I had been kidnapped that they all realized that I mattered, too.

So, to say the least, Niall, Monica and Louis were the only ones who actually cared enough. Although, Niall cared the most.

Looking up at him, I narrowed my eyes. He was still starring down at the paper in his hand. The telephone rang, breaking my gaze from him to it.