Chapter 13

"Liara, why haven't you attended the group study session yesterday?" Mrs. Hamilton asked me out loud, knocking me out of my daze.

I looked up at her as everyone else looked at me. "I don't need it, plus, you know why I'm here, as I suppose".

She knitted her eyebrows. "I do know, but that doesn't mean that you won't participate in my class, or in any other class!" She said.

"I do have that option, in fact" I spoke in a matter of fact tone, knowing very well the power my father had over this school.

She sighed. "Please, Liara, I'm asking you nicely".

"Whatever" I muttered, then returned back to doodling.

Once again, a knock on the classroom's door inturrepted me. I looked up just in time to catch Celen's scared gaze. I got up without Mrs. Hamilton's premission and walked out, grabbing Celen's arm in the process. I kept walking until I found a girl's bathroom and pushed her in, then followed behind her after I checked the hallways. Celen checked the bathroom stalls before she faced me again.

"Liara" she slowly spoke, maintaining eye contact with me. "I think I saw Josh outside my class window" her voice trembling with fear.

Recognition took over my face, which made her look at me in confusion. "Yeah, I met up with him".

"What?!" She shrieked.

I sighed out. "When Sandy and I got lost, a man chased us, he was one of the kidnapper's men, and I think you get the rest" I lazily said. "Anyways, he can't stand againts us".

She gave me a look of suspicion. "What's between you and him anyways?"

I narrowed my eyebrows at her. "It's none of your business!" I snapped at her.

She rolled her eyes. "Me and Mariam think that we should get more help".

***

I sighed out in tire-ness as I gazed out at the town in front of me. I wondered about what I was thinking I'd recieve when I got back here. Love? Open arms? I clearly was daydreaming and got lost in my fictionary world. As much as I hated to admit it, I did feel more at home when I was under the kidnapper's roof than I did under my father's. Nonetheless, I had no home.

I did wonder if things would had been different if my mother was still alive. If only it was me, not her.

It was a sunny day, still, I believed that I deserved no such blessing. Thus, I became angrier at life, more insane. I got up once I heard footsteps from behind me. I rolled my eyes once I saw the expression on his face; satisfaction.

"Wipe that stupid smirk, Louis" I said calmly.

His grin widened. "Why would I?"

"If you don't, you'll get your pretty face black and blue, smartass" Mariam said as she exited my car, that I wasn't supposed to be driving, along with Celen.

"Hey, Louis" Celen greeted him with a warm smile.

Louis greeted her back and walked closer, my scowling face made it clear that I was not okay with what was happening.

"Who's that?" He pointed at Mariam.

"My name's Mariam and I'm starting to develop hatred towards you" she glared at him. Then, she turned to me. "Only him?"

"No, he called one of his friends" I said. "Now, listen to me, Louis, no funny games, this is serouis" I said, not really caring as I was tired of life.

"I know, that's why two are coming" he said.

Ten minutes later or so, two motorcycles arrived. Good thing we were hidden inbetween trees and away from the town. The green eyed one, Harry, got up from the silver one, while a brown eyed one got up from the black one. Harry smirked at me as he walked towards me.

"So, I was right afterall" he winked, then fixed his gaze on the girls. "Aha, not only one, but three. Ladies, I'm Harry".

Celen blushed while Mariam rolled her eyes. "That's Mariam, the blushing one is Celen" I introduced.

Harry pointed behind him at the brown eyed dude. "That's Liam".

"So," Liam began to speak. "Who's ass we gonna end?"

***

"What do you want?" I asked, my body tense.

"I brought dinner" Mira said as she stood at the entrance of my room with a tray in her arms and Sandy hiding behind her legs.

"Get out. I don't want to eat" I snapped at her, narrowing my eyebrows at her.

"You haven't eaten since yesterday" she tried again. "I even baked brownies".

"Get. Out" I demanded.

Her face fell and she backed out of the room, but before she closed the door, she whispered something that got on my nerves. "I'm sorry I cared".

She was speaking as if I would care if she cared about me. Nobody got me, nobody got the fact that I lost my craving for care and love. They didn't know about the insanity that laid comfortably in my mind. I was trying so hard to hide it, because I wanted to get my revenge first. Then, they can do whatever they desired with me. For all I cared, they could send me to the mentally ill hospital, I'd walk to it smiling with relief.

My phone binged, indicating that I got a message. It was a voice message from Mariam. I frowned as I opened it.

"How did you let her escape?" My father's whispers rang through my ears.

I called Mariam. "What the heck was that?" I growled at her the moment she answered.

"Your dad was talking on the phone, he mentioned your name, Liara, I only managed to record the last of it" she whispered.

"What was he saying?!" I snapped.

"I don't know, most of it was in Italian, but I think your dad is involved with Michael, because I can swear I heard his voice" she spoke.

Anger boiled my blood. 'Could he?' I thought. 'His own flesh and blood...'. I hung up on Mariam as I was too angry to speak a word. I struggled to not get up and kill him right on the spot, I had to contain myself, only for the sake of reveng.

'Once I'm done with you, Michael, I'll take great care of the others' I thought. I smirked as I fell in my fictionary world again, a world where no one, but me, existed, a world where I was okay.

Another ping sounded from ny phone, causing me to fall out of daydreaming. I angrily grabbed my phone. It was a message from an unknown number. 'He's around, stay safe <3 ' it said. I rolled my eyes. 'As if I don't already know, Josh' I thought.

'Give me something new, for God's sake' I typed back.

'He knows about the 'help' you got. I'll see you tomorrow in your room, bring your so-called help' he replied, making my blood freeze.

---------

Chapter I'm-so-sorry #2

I hope that's enough to make it up to you. I can't upload anymore becausr I have Chemistery exam tomorrow and I'm good at chem as much as a turtle is good at running fast.

Star this and comment if you liked it at least 1%.

If not, I'm sorry, you're free to show hate.

I MIGHT update Tuesday, no promises.

Peace out \/ and stay alive |-/

Aya J