Take a hit

I woke up to the sound of my producer La Reid calling me.

"MTrain guess what" he sounded excited yet my mind wasn't focused on him it was focused on the amazing dream I had last night of someone I couldn't stop thinking about. "What" I tried to sound interested "Marvin Gaye is a hit" it took me a while to process what had just been said. "Oh my gosh really?" I was so happy. "They are all asking for a hot video to match the steamy song" as soon as I heard those words all I could see was Charlie smiling at me.

What if I did it again? What if I did something because I thought it was nothing yet it would have a huge effect on him and myself!

My heart raced. I was going to see him again, I was going to be able to actually see him again! I was so happy.

"That's awesome" I said remembering I was talking to La Reid still!

He explained everything to me, the dates, the avenue, how I needed to talk to my manager and publicist for the final details. I thought I was set then.....

I hear my phone vibrate. I looked at the caller I.D and my stomach dropped ten floors down. It was him, it was Charlie!

I picked up my phone and slowly slid my finger across the screen to answer.

"Hey w'sup" I said as I felt my heart pound against my chest. "It is a hit" his voice sounded like an angel who had fallen from heaven, he was so excited! "I know, it is so cool" I said focusing on the fact that the phone call was real and my day dreams weren't. "We did it Meghan" "I can't believe it" I said. "They actually want us to make a video" I felt my body shake as the words left his mouth, the thought of being close to him again made me feel nervous. There was a long pause.

"Meghan are you alright?" "Yeah I was just thinking about the video" I said trying to hide my secret feelings, I didn't want him getting curious. "Oh talk to you later, I have to go" he said to my relief "ok Char Char see ya" "Char Char, where did that come from?" He asked "it's my new nickname for you, talk soon, bye" I said as I slammed the phone down.

I felt sweat on my forehead and my body go clamy. I had never experienced this feeling. I was so confused!