Back on track

I lay in his lap while he sang me Marvin Gaye. He had turned me on.

I slowly stood up and playfully pulled his hand up to me. He started to smile. We walked to the bedroom slowly one step after an other to make the mood settle.

I looked at him and smiled.

As he threw me on my bed and smiled taking off his shirt. He lay on me kissing every part of my neck. Slowly I felt his muscular arm fly up my ass and his hand slowly unzip my skirt. I kicked off my high heels and he kicked off his shoes. I rubbed his hair. He started pulling my skirt and underwear off faster making me get butterflies. I unzipped his jeans. Pulled them off his legs and threw them on the floor running my hands down his legs.

He took my shirt off and started kissing my body. I felt his hands touch me everywhere. I started to want more. So I rolled over and grabbed something out of the draw. He smiled at me and I said "girl gotta have protection babe put it on". Eventually it was on and he came closer to me. He slowly pushed it in and I moaned. He started getting faster with each passing moan. I wanted him so bad he made me feel on top of the world. He undid my bra but as soon as he did there was a knock at the door.

"Fuck" I shouted really annoyed. We both put our clothes back on and walked down stairs. I opened the door to see Selena.

"What the fuck do you want" I yelled at her "to apologise Meghan as I was truly rude to you". Charlie came up from behind me and instantly her face became annoyed as she starred at me. "Yo Sel" he smiled "oh so your a thing now" we both shrugged. "I just want have a little conversation with Meghan as I need to apologise" she smiled at him and he said "ok" then turned to leave. "Baby please don't go" I thought.

"Look bitch Charlie is mine and you can't have Justin either way so back down" she scolded "Selena before you interrupted Charlie and I were upstairs naked in my room" her face grew with anger "so what Meghan I always win" and with that she left.

I wasn't in the mood anymore and neither was Charlie so we watched Big Fat Greek Wedding together.

Why was Selena such a bitch to me lately she used to be so nice to me.