Omfg Charle's Otto Puth

I slammed Charlie's front door not caring about damaging things. JoJo panted as she chased me up the driveway. "Meg please stop you don't need to make a fuss" "shut up JoJo I know what I am doing" "oh ok sorry" her voice cracked. I turned to her "oh my god I am so sorry I am such a bitch" I said as a tear ran down my cheek. "It's ok Meggie I understand" she said hugging me. Tears rolled down both our faces, she turned me around and pushed me into the front entrance.

"Ryan get your ass out here" I yelled. " I know your in here". "Charlie hide me" I heard him say from the lounge room. "Fuck Ry your dead to me" I said walking to the lounge room. "Meghan stop" Charlie stopped in front of me. "Go fuck yourself" I said already regretting it. I ignored the guilt and walked up to Ryan who looked like a child going to the dentist. "What the hell were you thinking, I specifically told you to wait if you did it at all because I didn't want you getting your nose into my business" he just looked down. "I regret even telling you, right now all I can say is that I hate you" "meghan please I was just trying to protect you". "Ry I know but I have reasons to what I do and I defiantly didn't want this to happen" I shredded a tear. "Let's go" he prompted to JoJo and I. We nodded and I followed them out.
I was caught by Charlie's hand.
"Meghan" "before you say anything just remember tonight we have to perform perfectly and I don't want you stuffing this up" I stated.  He sighed and released my hand. "I still love you no matter what" I cried to his words. "Oh my god Charles fucking Otto Puth" I screamed slamming the door behind me and jumping into the car. We speed off faster then ever.