It's a girl Party

I am really bored so I go on YouTube and find a video that was released today, it's of Charlie doing an interview about last nights kiss. It pisses me off how he says there was like no tongue when there was and he didn't engulf me which he did plus how the reviews aren't fair on him. Fuck! I slam my laptop shut and get ready for some interviews I have today.

~ 2 hours pass~

"Meghan come on are you ready cause if you want me to drive you I ain't waiting, I do have a life you know" Ryan shouts. "Yep" I say putting my heels on and running down the stairs at the same time. "Don't kill yourself".

We get to the station where I am doing my interviews and every single one I do has around the same questions and they all lead to this one that I hate hearing "are you guys really just friends" and every time my answer is "yes we are like best friends and I don't want to date my best friend.

I walk out to the car to find Ryan on his phone.
Then I get a text from Selena all if a sudden.
S- hey wanna hang out
M- yeah where you wanna go
S- just come to my house and being clothes your comfortable to sleep in and a tooth brush
M- ok c u soon
S- bye love ya xx
M- xx

"Ry I am going to Sel's tonight for a sleep over" "ok do you want me to drop you straight there" "no I need to grab a few things" "ok no problem".

When we get home I grab a zebra onesie, my tooth brush and a bunch of lollies.

"Ry I am ready" "actually I came to pick you up" Sel says hugging me. "Bye Ry love ya" he blows a kiss at me. When we get into Sel's car we can't help but jam out and sing like idiots to Taylor Swift songs.

"Were here" she says smiling ear to ear. We run into her house and straight away start dancing around. The rest of the night is filled with lollies, popcorn, pillow fights, confession sessions, truth or dare and rom coms.

I wake up to the smell of pancakes. "Hey sleepy" "hey Sel" "I thought we could have an Ellen marathon today" "yes I love Ellen. We walk into the lounge room where we were sleeping with pancakes in our hands.  We have been watching Ellen all day and finally the new one from today comes on and of course Charlie is on it. Ellen talks about how she found him, his new album and of course our kiss. He clan is we are just friends but Ellen points out the ass grab and I can't help but smile when he tries to lie about it. Yet then I get angry cause in a way I want him to say we had a thing.
"Explain" Sel says looking me up and down. I just shrug. "I don't know, I mean we kinda had a thing but" I look at he remembering why we didn't work out and it was her fault. "Meghan don't give me that look, I know what your thinking, Charlie and I had a huge fight because he said I was ruining your relationship but I told him I was meant to be texting Justln but I got the contacts mixed up because to be honest at first I was jealous if you too and I didn't want to see you with him but then I grew out if it, I am so sorry" I sigh "it's ok" and we hug.