New day

I wake up really early for the AMA's I planned to wake up early but not this early, I couldn't sleep because whenever I shut my eyes I see him with her.

I walk downstairs and hear loud meows. Remembering my two adorable cats and I go to feed them. Mitenz comes charging out around the corner then followed by Cody. They slam into each other yet keep charging at full speed towards their food bowl. "You guys" I laugh as I stroke their soft fur.

I hear the stairs creaking and then Ryan turns up with a bat as if he thought I was a robber. Justin strolls up behind him sleepily. "Justin come on we have to get this robber" Ry shout whispers. He rubs his eyes and points to me making Ryan feel stupid and embarrassed. "It's just you" he says his face flushing a dark pink. I just nod. "I am going back to bed" Justin states walking back upstairs.

"I thought you went to Charlie's house last night after JoJo and I left, I mean we left so you two could have some privacy" he said making some coffee. I just shook my head and looked down. "I mean that's why I thought you were a robber" again I didn't say anything.
"Meg are you ok, your not saying much" I looked up a tear strolling down my face. "What happened?" He asked hugging me. "Charlie that's what" I said crying more. "He has feelings for Selena Gomez" as soon as I said her name I was making waterfalls.
Ryan was speechless. He held me tight as I sobbed on his left shoulder. Then his firm got strong and tight, his breathe was hard.
"Ow your hurting me" I complained. "Oh sorry meg I just can't believe he would do this to you, he is going to regret it" "Ry please don't" "no meg nobody hurts my little sister!". There was no arguing with him if he was in that tone. "Ry that's really sweet of you but can I have one thing, don't say anything until after the AMA's just act normal around him, I know it may be hard but maybe he will apologise or something" I claim. He just nods and hugs me tight. I don't know what I would do without him.