Winners are Grinners!

Meghan's Pov:

JoJo rushes around the room organising every little detail there is for the Grammy's tonight. My stylist comes in with a gorgeous dress. Lately due to my new look and sound i am trying to get I have been wearing outfits with a more mature look.

"My little girl is all grown up" my dad sighs hugging me. "I love you dad" "you will never know how much I love you Meghan Elizabeth and how proud I am to be your father".  "a father never will miss a moment in his child's life even if it feels like they can't see you, now come on you don't want to be late and neither do I these hip things get me hyped" he makes me laugh, I love my dad.

Finally the announcement for best new artist comes on. My heart skips a beat. "The best new artist for 2015 is........" I can't take it my hands are so sweaty and I am gripping onto my dad's hand so tightly.

".......Meghan Trainor"
The crowd goes wild and tears of joy fill my eyes. Then I hear my dad whisper in my ear "we made it" then from that comment on I am a mess I can't handle being so overwhelmed and I cry all through my speech thanking everyone in my life especially LA Reid and my parents. All the interviews I do I am on the verge of crying on joy again. This is the best night of my life. Except for one issue.,.. I don't have my trophy yet!!!!!

But that's not it, I want Char. I want to hold him and cry in his strong arms but he isn't here.