Bro's?

"Ryan where are you, I need you now" I say pacing around the house. Justin left an hour ago and Ryan has also suddenly disappeared. I have no idea where he went.

I hear a car up the drive way and run out hoping its Ry. "Meggie" JoJo says running to me with her arms open for a hug. I squeal and run into them. "Hey gorgeous" I say hugging her tightly. It isn't  like we haven't seen each other in a while I mean I had dinner with her last night but I guess it's just the nerves of the AMA's.

We walk into my house and I explain my Ryan crisis to her hoping she would know as Ryan and her seem to be awfully close lately. "Meghan I am sorry I have no idea where he could be" "I have rang him like fifty times" I say confused. "Just relax" she says as we start to watch PLL.

Charlie's Pov:

"Hey Ry" I say going in for a bro hug but he rejects me. "Oh not you too" I whin referring to Meghan. "What's that meant to mean?" He says firmly not changing expression. "Doesn't matter mate" " don't call me mate, I am not your mate" "ok sorry no hard feelings". I welcome him in and he sits down. I bet meghan sent him.

"Ok Charlie I don't care if Meghan begged me not to do this I am going to anyway" I was taken by surprise when he said Meghan didn't want this. "She is going to hate me for this" I just nod. "Charlie you need to be a man and stop hurting my baby sister" his tone jumps ten floors. "Ryan I don't know what I did wrong" "your with that slut Selena" "don't call her a slut even Meghan thinks she's a great person" my tone meets his level. "Well doesn't seem that way anymore" he states glaring.
We are pulled apart by his phone ringing. "Meghan stop calling" he says sounding pissed. "That's like then sixth time" "she can get a little needy" Ryan smiled at me and I feel a tiny bit better that my bro is coming back to me. It rings another two times. "Charlie can I use the bathroom?" "Sure go down the hall and take a left" "thanks mate" "hey I thought we couldn't call each other mate" he just shrugged. God he was a splitting image of her.

His phone rang again and this time I answered.

C- hello

M- Ryan where the fuck are you?

C- at my house

M- you live with me, oh wait a second your not telling me your Charlie

C- maybe

There was a long silence

M- FUCK!!!!!

And with that she hung up.