I dont know you anymore!

Charlie's Pov:
They all looked strange like there was something wrong with me. "What is there something in my teeth?" They all looked away. "Whatever" I said returning to my meal. I stole a glance with Meghan. Her eyes were cold and far from love intact they had a hint of hate. My phone buzzed and Meghan's eyes fell sharply onto my screen. "Oh it's just Sel" I said turning my phone off. Then I noticed Meghan looking at JoJo. "Hey JoJo I need to go to the bathroom my dress isn't sitting right can you help me" "sure" and with that they left. Ryan didn't say anything he just sat there picking at his food. I stared at him long and cold.

Meghan's Pov:
"I can't believe it" I yelled whacking open the restroom door. "We are out together for lunch and yet he still has to keep in touch with her" "meghan I know this is hard but tomorrow you have the AMA's so you have to get your mind off this" JoJo said calmly. "I know, can I just have some time alone?" "Sure" she left me there and I looked at myself in the mirror as a tear rolled down my cheek. I had stood there for five minutes when I decided they would be concerned so I cleaned myself up and headed back to the table.

Charlie's Pov:
"JoJo where is Meghan she has been missing for a while" "she just needed to use the restroom dont worry". "Maybe I should go and see her" "no Charlie look she is coming" JoJo said pointing in the direction of my angel which made me smile. "You were gone a while" I stated but she just shrugged. We finished our meals and JoJo left with Ryan which gave me the chance to talk to her. "Meghan what's up with you" but again she just shrugged. "Meghan tell me what's up with you" "the question is what's up with you" she said raising her voice and leaving a check on the table. I followed her leaving a tip. "Meghan stop walking and talk to me" I said chasing after her. For a girl in heels she was pretty damn fast. She stopped ad slowly turned around death starring me. A tear rolled down her check. "Charlie I don't know you anymore" and with that she got into a taxi and left.