Finale Part 1

Finale part 1

CHARLIE'S POV"
I never really thought that time would fly so fast and you would have no control over your life and emotions. That's how I feel. I feel like I am about to be in a car race. The track is the world, the car is my life and the driver represents myself. I am at full speed, my eye only on that ending prize. I am forgetting what is really important to me and I am letting it slip. Yet I don't admit I am letting it slip instead I try to replace it. Though when I say "it" I actually mean her. I let her fall to far off the track, my track and I didn't slow down to help her. Instead I continued at full speed and she found another race one she seems to be flying through with ease and little drama. I have to admit she is succeeding like she never has before and she is filling her life with people she can depend on to help her for that win. The people in her life are the fuel to her success, I am that fuel she once had but leaked through the engine and burned out. I got wasted and forgotten. But it wasn't her fault it was mine. I slipped right from her and I thought I didn't care but now she is gone my worth is leaving no dint in this world. I have to try to stand out, I have to force myself to the life she once shared with me. A life when both our careers were stronger then they have ever been. I admit we had our rough patches but in the long run we were what gave each other purpose. I miss the worth she gave me. I miss her. Yet now she is gone and I am no longer needed. She has someone new to love and to her our relationship is "DEAD". I will miss you baby and I will tell you all about it when I see you again.

A/N:
Hey guys so I have decided to conclude this story as I don't think it is going anywhere. But hold up before you get upset I am working on a new story for Marlie except it features Daryl and I am going to make it mostly fact with a little fiction to spice things up. It is more deep and meaningful. Plus it is present and all in Meghan's pov (that might change). It is called "See You Again" and in every chapter there is a song lyric and featured song. I will be publishing it right after I finish this one. I have already written chapter seven of it and I so far really love it. Anyway this authors note is taking forever. This finale will be in three parts and then a final chapter called "Rather be in trouble with you" as that is the title of this book. I love you all. Comment what you thought and I cant wait to end this journey with you all. You are all beautiful