Released

Charlie's Pov:

I was so worried about her. I kept texting and calling but she never replied. I couldn't sleep at all last night because I was so worried about her. Today the video was going to be released and I wanted to be able to celebrate with Meghan and everyone who was a part of it.

I looked at my phone in hope she had responded. Five minutes past and I was still starring at a blank screen.

I picked up my phone and called her.
It was ringing for ages. "Well I guess it's voice mail" I said but to my surprise she answered. "Hello" her voice was soft and sad. "Hey Meghan" I said trying to not show how worried I was about her. "the video has been released isn't that exciting" I said enthusiastically as I wanted her to feel more happy. "Yeah it's wonderful as now so many people can hear the song and watch a great video" her voice was sinking into her breathe. "Meghan I am thinking of getting the team together to celebrate" I hesitated not wanting to bring up last night. "We need our main girl there" I added. "Yeah, sure I will come out" she replied. "Great I will send you the address and details" "ok cool". "See you there" "bye Charlie" and the call ended. I sent her the details and got dressed. I had to wear something decent for her as she already felt sad enough. I was glad I was getting everyone together so she had little or no choice in saying no to coming. I could get her to talk to me.

Then I remembered I hadn't texted anyone about it so I shot out a text to the team and some close family and friends.

I was all set and I could finally talk to her. Though I was scared to see her beautiful eyes deep and sad.