Sticky pancakes

My alarm goes off and I am startled so much I fall out of bed. I was dreaming about my one and only Meghan, she didn't hate me in the dream and it only made me wonder why she hated me so much in real life. I didn't think I did anything wrong but apparently I did.

I set myself on the kitchen table slurping syrup all over my nine pancakes. I know I shouldn't have a full stomach for the AMA's tonight but I am a big hungry boy now. I laugh to myself as I picture a memory from when Meghan and I went out and she feed me like a baby.

Flashback~
"Here you go miss" the waitress said lowering our pancake tower onto our table. "Thanks" Meg answered. Meghan smiled at me her eyes sparkling. We had just recorded the first chorus of our single together Marvin Gaye. As it was so early and hot Meghan wanted to go out for breakfast so our mangers both agreed we had a two hour break. Meghan's eyes glided towards the large tower of the fluffy pancakes. Slowly she cut it trying to not get any syrup on her dress. I was struggling and she wouldn't stop laughing at me. "Who is a big baby boy" she teased and I gave her a frown. "Oh don't pout Santa won't come for you" she said to me like I was a baby. I smiled at her. Finally her perfect smile formed on her doll face. She made me feel funny and I had no idea what it meant. She leant over to me showing a lot of cleavage. "Open wide the airplane is coming in for landing, ppppprrrrrrrr" I opened my mouth and she delicately landed a piece of pancake in my mouth. "Thankyou for flying with Char Char air, have a lovely day" she said trying to sound like a male. I smiled at her "Char Char?" Her face flushed. "Yeah, it's my nickname for you" she shyly admitted. I smiled at her and for the first time I knew what I felt towards her!

(Flashback over)

I go through my phone checking out my social media. There are heaps of things for the AMA's. I check out some fan stuff then decide to get ready.

'Knock knock'

I head to my front door only wearing a towel as I just had a shower when I am shocked to see who came to visit.