His "GirlFriend" Chapter 3

-
Is it normal to go to the cinema but not watch a movie?

People do it all the time right?

Malak's going to watch finding dory today.

Don't ask me how I know. I'm a Genius when it comes to finding out people's calendars.

"One ticket to finding dory" the cashier said. His bold, shiny head and his lumpy hands handed me the tickets while he observed me suspiciously.

What? Has he never seen a sexy ass person before?

I rolled my eyes at him as I waited outside to see who was arriving. All of a sudden, I peeped Malak getting out of a car with a tall blonde girl.

If Malak wants a giraffe as a girlfriend, I'll wear high heels. But geeez if you climbed to the top of this girls neck you could see China.

As the blonde giraffe was heading out of the car, she tripped at the curve of the pavement.

Unfortunately, Malak was there to catch her. Her eyes grew to the size of ping pong balls when she saw his gleaming smile.

"Clumsy fool" I said under my breathe as I headed inside the cinema to "watch" the movie.
-
When investigating, you need to choose the perfect spot to overlook your target. When stalking Malak Watson, I chose a perfect spot. Two seats from behind them. Not too far but not too close.

I'm an expert when it comes to "boy language" so if you have any questions don't hesitate to leave them here. 😊

Boys are very weird creatures. And if they do decide to develop feeling for you, i'd advice you to pour pasta down their shirt. It's important to know where you stand in your relationship.

Right now. I think Malak has moved onto Phase three.

He has his arm wrapped around his blonde giraffe as they are watching the movie.

Now here is a very important fact about boys ladies.

-When they adjust their arm around you, they are completely vulnerable to the outside world.
-So it's your responsibility to take care of them.
- Give them a tin of tuna and a bottle of Pepsi everyday..
- And eventually they will grow into your very own Malak Watson.
- Your welcome 😊💀☕️🐸

It's been one hour into the movie and my arms are aching from holding my binoculars.

Yes! I brought binoculars! Who doesn't? *cough*cough*

I'm not superwoman. I mean how am I gonna see what Malak's doing from here. That's like asking me to see what's he's doing from SPACE.

Another half hour passes and the lights in the room goes less dimmer. Well I guess the movies over.

Guess what? Tomorrow I'm planning on selling Malak's hair clippings on eBay. Trust me, you'll be surprised how much they get selled for.

I stuffed my binoculars in my bag but then my phone fell so I bent down on my knees to pick it up. I stopped once I felt a shadow on me.

And guess who it was...

" ohhhhhh hiii Malak?"

"Are you following me?"

Bensnjwhahahhwhshehheheha

--------------------------------------
Writer

Requests are still open for new characters... You know what to do.
Name, age, personality.. Etc

Sorry for the late update. I'm updating three books at the same time so bear with me😭

Does anyone have anything you want me to add in the book?

What team are you? 👇❔

#TeamDarkSkin😝

#TeamBrownSkin😘

#TeamLightSkin🙌

#TeamWhiteSkin😽

30 votes and 25 comments for a new chapter😭❤️

Please, vote, comment, share and add to your library. (I really do appreciate it.)