Malak and Becky saggytits Chapter 11

45 votes and 80 comments for a new chapter 🙌📱

No offence to anyone called becky😂
This chapter is dedicated to glitchcity 😭💀❤️👀
* when your crush smiles at you*
~

Malak's jaw drops as we all brace our selfs for this disgusting sight.

Stashed in the cupboard, cramped in between two boxes of tuna, stood the 80 year woman and the janitor, BUTT NAKED and giggling.

The smell of sweat and wrinkles hit us like a wall. Jesus I can't even describe what it smelt like. All I got it tell you is that it was strong enough to make us all Jump back.

This is just a normal day at school. Truusssst me. The other day we caught the headmaster and the PE teacher in the school swimming pool. No guesses what they were doing. 🤔😳

"WHAT YALL LOOKING AT?"
She said as she stretched her naked body to shut the door. And she continued.

Do you want me to repeat myself?

She continued. Like it was totally normal to seduce the janitor in front of kids. Does this ever happen at your school?

You should come and join my school.... 💀💀

*I know this is a weird time but I just wanted you to know that my foot smells like strawberries*

"Come on kids. Nothing to see here"Our teacher said, leading us into another room.

But before we could all take our seats, the holy sound of bells rang.

Do you know what's also holy? Tuna! It's smells nice and tastes delicious. And if you cover your face with tuna I can guarantee you'll get a boyfriend in no time. I mean look at me. Me and Malak are basically official. Well ish..

He doesn't talk to me but we spend 33 minutes and 23 seconds staring at the same teacher in class. Like that's literally goals. Plus I have a collection of pictures of Malak in my bag. Totally normal. Talking about Malak.

This boy has his arm around girlfriend number #13244
She's not as good looking at me. I'm the spitting image of Rihanna/ Beyoncé. She looks like she's spent two years of her life living in a basket.

" Hey becky" I casually say, strutting my sexy ass self in her direction and exposing the bits of tuna in my teeth. Malak smiles at me then joins his other friends.

He smiles at me. He flashes me a saucy smile and then returns to his life. ANAHHSHEH

Like I wonder what that means.!! Maybe it's a "ThankYouForStealingMyUnder Wear" smile or a "IDidntMindYouWatchingMeSleeping" smile. Do you know what else it could be.. A

"I DONT MIND YOU STALKING ME BUT MAYBE DONT TRY BREAKING INTO MY HOUSE" smile.

Becky turns her back, rolling her eyes at me as she flicks her hair back.

I stop. Did this Girl just really ignore me? Does she want me to assist her to the nearest hospital? Am I a post lamp?

" I said hey" once again trying to reach her attention.

"Suck my toes bug girl" she finally says.

I'd rather get dragged, through a cold pit of cockroaches, butt naked and have my hair yanked out, by Donald trump ... than suck her crusty toes.

As I was about to set this girl straight, i felt my bag get ripped to the floor.

My collection of Malak's photos spread across the floor along with his deodorant which I 'borrowed'

"What's that girl doing "

Everyone's eyes point to me...

Including Malak's.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️😭💀

--------------------------------------
WRITER
40 votes and 80 comments for a new chapter 🙌📱

AUSJEBUSHDNEHS GUYS I LOVE YOUUUU 😭😭 Over 5,000 reads and 1,000 comments ❤️😂 AHHHD SMNANS BREATHEEEE
*Slaps face and dies* If you want more weird books.. just click on my page and read "My granny's in love with my boyfriend" and " Are boys aliens" 👀🙌👓

What would you do if your crush smiled at you?

What's the weirdest thing you've done in front of a boy?

What would you do if you got caught stalking?

Tally? What team r u?

#TeamInstagram

#TeamWattpad

#TeamSnapchat

#TeamEverythingGang

#Team Twitter

#TeamFacebook

Please, vote, comment share and add to your library. (I really do appreciate it.)

Don't forget to follow me @upgradequeen ❤️ I follow back 🙌