Malak's Bootytrap Chapter 8

"Who's in my wardrobe?"

This dimwit has finally noticed that I have been squashed in his wardrobe for the entire night, watching him sleep and hearing him breathe.

Like normal humans do. ☺️

And now is the time he decides to stick his head inside his wardrobe and sniff me out.

"Who are you?"
"You must be the 17th girl I've found hiding in my room this week." Malak signed.

Wait! Hold up! He gets girls stealing his underwear weekly? Wow! And I thought I was the only one who enjoyed hearing him breathe.

" I mean what is it with girls and wardrobes? " he continued.

My mouth fell open. A confused look struck my face. I still can't believe this boy has other girls, other than me, hiding in his room weekly.

Like.... I'm unique. I should be the only one stalk...Investigating him.

"How long have you been in there?" Malak asked, lifting me out of his wardrobe.

" I was skydiving... And I accidently fell in through your window and ended up in your room" I lied.

" That wasn't the question.."

" ohh.. Umm. 10 minutes" I said as I put on a fake smile.

*Isn't this boy gonna call the police? TF! If I found a boy hiding in my room, I'd drag him (by his ear) to the police station.
Actually that's a lie.
I would drag his ass under my bed and blindfold him, wrap chains around his hands and put mayonnaise on his ears. *

Malak signed and casually lead me by my hand
Wait one more time.
By my hand
SIKE one more time
By my hand
Lmaoo bishh you thought
By my hand to the front of his house and out the door.

It's the first time I've actually touched him!

Normally when I'm investigating, I'm at least ten feet away from him. But once when he was at a Burger King waiting line.
I
TOUCHED
HIS
NECK!

It was such an inspirational story and I hope I will tell it to my grandchildren. That reminds me! What should I call my grandchildren. I was thinking...
Jackietits and justintits sartorious.

{Oh yeah! Remember! I'm gonna name your children! } 🌚🙃🌝

"Next time bring air freshener, I could hear you farting in my sleep" Malak said, closing the door in my face.

I should steal his intestines.

Wait that's going over the limit.
Not like breaking into his house, recording him sleeping, spying at him through binoculars and stealing his brand new pair of Calvin Klein pants is... 🌞

"Did he catch you?" I hear a voice from behind me say.

A tall girl emerges from the bushes, her long blonde hair covered her face. It's Malak's giraffe.

" let me guess... You climbed through his window?" The giraffe asked.

" That's none of your business" I said, rolling my eyes at her as I started making my way home.

" I once collected Malak's saliva and stored it in a cup under my bed for 7 years" she huffed.

"Well I stored his nail clipping and sold it on eBay" I argued back.

" I stole Malak's socks and created a barbie house with it"

" I sneaked into Malak's room in the middle of the night and cut off his nose hairs."

" pleaseeee I made a pancake filled with Malak's chest hairs"

" Hun.. I stole Malak's gold teeth and used it as a armpit shaver"

One fling after another. And slowly but weirdly a smile grew on our faces.

I think I've found my stalking bestie...

TO BE CONTINUED😭❤️💀

------------

Writer

Hiii!!! You guys vote and comments sooo quick Omgg! I get over 40 votes and over 100 comments coming in over 2 days. You guys are too much. 😂❤️ Your comments have me laughing. I love you guys (no homo) especially those who comment a lot! AHHH thank youuu

45 votes and 40 comments for a new chapter 💖✨

What would you do if you found someone hiding in your room?

What would you do if you met Malak?

How is the book so far? Do you want me to add anyone or have any ideas for plots?

Please, vote, comment share and add to your library. (I really do appreciate it.)

Don't forget to follow me @upgradequeen ❤️ I follow back 🙌