💅Malak's nose hairs😁 Chapter 10

45 votes = new chapter 🤘🏼✨

~

Do you think Malak minds letting me carefully stroke his neck hairs with my pencil?

I'm just kindly offering my assistant by massaging his neck. Would you mind if I stroked your neck hairs?

He won't feel a thing. The boy could barely hear me creating hurricanes with my farts when I was hiding inside his wardrobe.

I was literally emptying the farts out of his pockets when I was in there.
-
My pencil reached closer to Poke Malak's juicy neck as he had his head down writing on his desk.

Is it normal to have a drop of saliva coming down my chin?

I slowly moved my pencil up and down quietly stroking Malak's conditioned hair.

"Would you mind telling me what your doing"

Everyone turns to look at me including Malak. His perfectly long eyelashes shot me a look.

I quickly sit upright in my seat, my eyes looking at the now confused teacher.

His nonexistent eyebrows formed an N shape as he opened his eyes wide at me.

"I-iiiahhh saw a bug." I say, crushing the imaginary thing in between my fingers.

"Eyes to the front" the teacher says, turning his back towards the screen.

That's it? Eyes to the front?He's not even gonna ask me why I was dribbling on my desk while looking at Malak's neck? He's not even gonna ask me how I found a bug on his neck?

Well to be honest I once found a spider crawling up a girls leg and the next minute all you heard was a scream.

Tut. Tut. Naughty spider.. 😂

I MEAN HE'S NOT GONNA EVEN ASK WHY MALAK'S NECK LOOKS LIKE STEAK!!!

He's a bald round man who (although he's an English teacher) doesn't know the meaning of two words.

DEODORANT.....
TOOTHPASTE....

His breath could knock out an entire country and when ever you get at least a metre away from him you can smell the growing scent of armpit sweat.

Malak continued to look at me. This boys eyes kept on staring at me. I fought the overthrowing urge of locking him up and covering him in tuna to say "What?"

Does this boy want me to continue to stroke him? Stroking people is normal. Especially when they're asleep. I mean why do you need someone's permission to stroke them. Just break into their house and stroke them. It's not gonna get you in jail?

Then I realised..
That Malak was looking past me. The whole class went silent as we heard the murmured sounds of moaning and groaning coming from the class cupboard.

"Oooh I love the smell of wrinkles in the morning"

The teacher got up from his seat to reveal a disturbing sight.

Let's just say.. Granny got some cake :/

TO BE CONTINUED❤🙌🌚💀

------------------------
WRITER

45 votes and 65 comments for a new chapter 🙌❤️👀

If you caught someone gently stroking your neck with a pencil what would you do?

WhAt do u think they saw?

Please, vote, comment share and add to your library. (I really do appreciate it.)

Don't forget to follow me @upgradequeen ❤️ I follow back 🙌