Malak eats glue Chapter 14

(25 votes and 70 comments = new chapter 😭💕)
Ps- next two chapters, I'm turning Malak into a stalker soo... 🙃💀

~
If God didn't want me to innocently stalk Malak he wouldn't of given me eyes.

If God Didn't want me to observe the contents of Malak's locker he wouldn't of given me hands.

But remember I'm not stalking, I'm just investigating.

My eyes look for a clear path as I drag myself to Malak's locker.

Maybe he's left a little money or sweets in there. I could just sneak my butt inside and borrow it. Malak won't mind because Malak won't know.

I face the corridor as my hands slide behind me to open the locker. I innocently smile at passing students as I carry out my plan. As soon as I heard the silent rust of the door open I turned my ass around to peek inside.

Malak doesn't use his locker that much, all I can see is a phone and two pencils. And you'll never guess what. There's a piece of glue with a massive bite at the side of it.

Does Malak eat glue? Is glue even nice to eat. You know next time I dream of kidnapping him, I'll feed him glue instead of tuna. Or maybe I'll feed him glue AND tuna.

You should come over to mine for dinner. I'm an excellent cook. I season EVERYTHING with tuna.

I wonder if Malak would mind me taking his phone. I mean if some random stranger took your phone you wouldn't mind would you?

I'll just take it for precautions. I'll just do a little investigating as soon as I've found out the pass code.
That's what happened last time. I stol- borrowed this boys phone and tried to unlock it. But instead, I kind of blocked it and erased everything on it. Oops 🙃

"What are you doing?"

I turned around expecting to see Malak but instead I saw a small ginger girl with an annoyed face.

SIKE ! Bish you thought💀🌚😭

" What are you doing in my locker?" She questioned.

"This isn't your locker, it's mal.." I said, suddenly looking at the name stuck onto the front of the locker.

Ohhhh! So malak doesn't eat glue. And I didnt steal his phone. I stole this little annoying girls phone. Oops I guess?

Maybe I'll take a break from stalking. I mean I know Malak loves me. But I have too much nail clippings in my room and the storage on my phone is full. Maybe I'll stalk someone else.

My eyes flew over to where Tre brooks, Jaden Delarosa and kyree Myers stood.

They look tasty.

"And by the way" the ginger girl said, pushing me out of her way and snatching her phone out my hands. "Malak was returning my glue"

Never mind this nigga does eat glue. 🌚🎲💀

TO BE CONTINUED❤️😭👥
-----------------------------------
WRITER

(25 votes and 70 comments = new chapter 😭💕)

What would you do if you caught someone stealing your phone?

Do you have any celebrity's or social media famous people you would stalk?

Do you want me to add anyone in the story?

If I told you this book is ending at chapter 20 would you kill me? 🙃 How many chapter do you want this book to have?

Anyone want to be in this book? Just comment "me" 😊

Please, vote, comment share and add to your library. (I really do appreciate it.)

Don't forget to follow me @upgradequeen ❤️ I follow back 🙌