Malak and the sexual octopus Chapter 20

40 votes and 75 comments = new chapter 👀🍉🕑
Yesss I know the title 😂😂
Weirdest title soo far but💀💀💀
Enjoyyyyyy

~

"My octopus flew into your window!" Giraffe says, grinning her yellow teeth at Malak while she cautiously inched her way to the door.

" How? How does an octopus fly? Explain to me what logic I am missing" Malak says.

"I was holding it."

"You was just casually holding an octopus, yeah."

"And it just spread its tentacles and began to fly"

"So you have a pet octopus... that can fly?"

" Yeah. And basically your cat was strutting around your house. And my octopus went through your window... to get to your cat"

"So basically my cat seduced your octopus?"

"Yeah"

"Your octopus was feeling horny so it decided to fly in through my window and attract my cat."

" wait...WHATTTTT ?"

" That's what your saying"

" That's NOT what I said" giraffe shouted at Malak while she tried to regain her common sense.

These two are like mice. If I dropped a tin of tuna on the floor in front of them, I can guarantee they would stop arguing about horny octopuses and scramble to get it.

" So where is your octopus now?" Malak says, continuing his argument.

" IT FLEW AWAY BOIII! ARE YOU DEATH?" She screamed back.

"Guys! Guys! Let's all calm down. I'm tired, stressed and I'm hungry." I say, just as my stomach lets out a massive rumble

" I'm not a guy, I'm a ladyyy" giraffe says, flashing her nostrils at me.

A lady that likes to store toe nail clippings next to her toothbrush. Even I'll admit I collect Malak's toe nails but I least I have the common sense to put them under my bed and not next to my toothbrush where they can all get mixed up. Imagine brushing your teeth and hearing a crunch.

But to be honest, giraffe likes collecting them but you'll never guess what. Every night, just before 12! She takes them out and start to suck on them. Just bear in mind they're Malak's toe nails.

Told you I was the normal one💀😭

I wonder what toe nails taste like?

" I'm hungry" Malak says, pulling a couple hundreds from his pockets. " Do you guys want to go out to eat"

" no shit Sherlock" I say, pinching a couple of notes from Malak's hand. I wonder how much food you could buy for £/$70? With the money Malak still has, we could buy the whole of Mc Donald's store.

"Malak can you carry me? I'm tired" giraffe pouts.

" So am I nigga. Carry yourself " He replys, speeding past her.

" BOIII WHERE U GOING?"

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️🍉🕑
-------------------------------------------
WRITER

40 votes and 75 comments = new chapter 👀🍉🕑
Anyone else single but me? I'm mentally in a relationship TBH 😁

I might be choosing new characters for this book. I was trying to keep it simple.
You (main character)
Malak
Giraffe(lexi)
Granny ( that old lady that stalks you)
But I might add a 5th person
Maybe an ex?
YAY OR NAY?

NEXT CHAPTER?

Please, vote, comment, share and add to your library. (I really do appreciate it.)

Don't forget to follow me @upgradequeen ❤️ I follow back 🙌