⋘ Male Characters Theme Songs ⋙

Hey guys! these are the male character's theme songs! I picked these out myself, from what I think. Some of these are night-core and some might not be xD sorry, I love nightcore. (This is MCD) They are all cool songs and I suggest you check them out! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laurence - Demons | It fits him, he is basically a demon in MCD and really loves Aphmau.

Garroth - Sad song | It is well fitting for him because he really does love Aphmau, and was sad to leave her as he stayed in the Irene dimension.

Aaron - Angel with a shotgun | It somehow, fits him. He is fighting, in the war and for Aphmau. R.I.P.

Dante - Armor | I pick armor because Dante, always fought by Aphmau's side and cared for his loved ones. 

Travis - Waiting for superman | It reminds me of him, because Travis is actually really strong and has helped a lot.  It just seems like him in MCD.

Zane - Centuries | This is so ZANE! He is really evil and I can picture the scene where he fought with Garroth for some reason >_<

Vylad - Uncover | I cried once watching a music video with this music, it is really Vylad. He is mysterious, and had a hard past, he is such a strong character. I really do believe in him, that's why he is one of my favorite characters.

Jeffory - Untouchable | It reminds me a lot of Jeffory, I would've done Never Forget You, but that seems more like an R.I.P song, but Untouchable reminds me of how he protected his loved ones, family, and Katelyn. 

Levin - Don't let me down | It reminds me of him because he is responsible, and as lord, he doesn't want the people of the village to let him down.

Malachi - Ghost town | Well basically, Malachi was a ghost and it just makes sense! In his heart, he is a true ghost. (Not it that way)

Gene - Discord | I don't know why, well actually I do. (¬‿¬)  He is a shadow knight, pure heart of evil, so I thought this was suiting for him.

Zenix - Immortals | It reminds me of him, because he used to be good and Garroth's apprentice, but now he is in the nether and a shadow knight.

Dmitri - Stronger | It reminds me of him, because he is a very strong child. Nekoette~Tan always mentions how strong and how much of a warrior he is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well those were most of the main male characters songs! That was tiring xD I will be doing the females next of course! ~(˘▾˘~) (~˘▾˘)~ Bye and remember,

See ya later and Stay cool (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧