Genemau?!

Hey guys! Guess what we're doing today guys? (more like tonight)... it's a rant. 

So, the latest episode of MyStreet S2, Barking Up The Wrong Tree. Okay, so at the end, the way he laughed evilly and said "kitty" in a deep voice? uh oh... And I was just liking Gene! Like, Gene was nice and i'm that person to give second chances, but now... nope. I mean, I think we all knew this was gonna happen. I know Aphmau would write this in the plot, and her and Aaron would still end up together. *sigh* I know she'll never break up with Aaron at this point, and at this point, I really don't care nor notice the ships in MyStreet. I mean, I still ship Zanemau, and I DON'T CARE If it will never happen, hey guys, just because a ship will never happen or if you have little hopes in it, doesn't mean you should STOP shipping. Why care if it happens? You love it for it, because everyone's unique and has different opnion, you are you. I mean, Aarmau's boring at this point. Even the Aarmau shippers can agree, at least the mature ones. I mean, SOME Aarmau fans are too childish and over protective. All the comments are like, 'AARMAU FO LIFEE!' Or 'hey guys, I gotta a funny joke, Genemau.' First of all, GENEMAU AIN'T NO JOKE MAN. I mean, YOUR OTP HAPPENED, AT LEAST YOU'RE LUCKY! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SELFISH AND RUB IT IN TO THE ANTI-AARMAU SHIPPERS. YOU ALREADY NO THAT JESS WILL MAKE AARMAU HAPPENED, (and it did) SO WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING? It's just some drama!... Yeesh. But yeah, I wanted to clarify that. I mean, I never shipped Genemau since he came to Mystreet, (Zanemau4life) but now it's like he's evil... so. I mean, I can't tell if he was just teasing or evil.

 But technically, Gene and Aphmau kissed :3 I love the part when she just fell on him, I died laughing xDD

Bye, and see you later on my next rant!