Shipping Rant | 'Kys'

Okay, here is a rant about shipping. That's all i'm gonna say, but yeah!

________________________________________________________________

So I'll be talking about the fandom here. Ever since MCD S2 Came out and MyStreet, the fandom became Toxic

* * *

So, before MCD S2 came out, there weren't any 'shipping' crazy fans, and there was mature 12+ year olds. Now, there are IMMATURE 7 year olds crazy about shipping and telling people to KILL THEMSELVES.

Death threats are NOT okay.

The only reason they do, is because they don't 'ship' the ship that they like. One time, I commented saying I didn't ship Aarmau, and a person was like, "Your crazy and you should go to hell, blah blah blah." I'm not the person to let these things get to me, but I saw another comment like mine, and a person said,

Kill yourself.

THAT'S A BIG NO-NO, IT IS NOT OKAY. Most of the stubborn part of the fanbase comes from the Aarmau shippers, they are so immature. Pfft, seven year olds... Anywho, Also, I looked at a Garmau video, and people commented, "GARMAU SUCKZ!! AARMAU IS BETTER!" Or on this one video with Aaron and Aphmau (speedpaint) holding Lilith, and on the other half, Garroth was about to die. And this one person is like, "#Aarmauforever" C'MON! They don't even care! they're so careless and stubborn, I bet you 3% of the Aarmau fans are actually mature and nice. Aphmau's fanbase is literal toxic. Especially the Aarmau shippers... 

And i'm especially annoyed that Jess doesn't pay attention to these things. She said, "You shouldn't be rude to other ships," when all the Aarmau shippers are and she doesn't acknowledge it. I wish she saw the comments and everything about Aarmau, chances are, she won't. I feel like leaving the fandom... I don't know. I mean, I will still ship, but, No more fanart, or comments, or anything like that. Seriously. And i'm already mad that she's too selfish. I just wish MCD came out, how long am I going to have to wait?! Oops... this is supposed to be a shipping rant.

____________________________________________________________

Well, that's it for now, see you 'til next time!

\(._.)/