⋘ Female Characters Theme Songs ⋙

Continuation of the theme songs! this time, the girls! :P (Btw, these are MCD) I encourage you to check out all these songs! They're all catchy, trust me, I got every single one of these songs stuck in my head at one point xD 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aphmau - Nothing Stopping Me | It reminds me, of how she faced evil villains, and been through so so much, and now, she's finally seeing herself, rising above the ground. I actually got two for Aphmau, I couldn't pick okay!

Aphmau - Titanium | She is strong just like titanuim.

Katelyn - Warrior | This reminds me of Katelyn, at first, she was evil, and she didn't know exactly who she was. Later, she becomes good and eventually knows who she is. After seeing her grow so much, how can I NOT say she is my fav female character??

Kawaii~Chan - Everytime we touch | For some reason this reminds me of Kawaii~Chan in MCD, She is just very nice and she has a family, she's been with Aphmau for such a long time. She is bae.

Nicole - How you love me | This song reminds me of her, because. For those of you who remember "Dante's Dilemma", she  and dante were a thing, until Kawaii~chan came. The three had talked, and they all made peace. She was still a family friend with Dante and close friend with Kawaii~Chan, it's how you love her amirite?

Cadenza - Give your heart a break | I feel like this is Cadenza, she is a really sweet, and understanding girl, and she might like someone, *cough cough*

Sasha - Dark side | This song because she used to like Kenmur, and she does have a dark side, so yeah xP

Alexis - Just a dream | Of course I had to do this song! (R.I.P Christina <3) But, she has LOTS of drama like Aphmau, too. It's just a big love triangle with her, Levin, Malachi, and Yip. Even though she does like Yip, Levin did have feelings for her. Alexis also liked Malachi, at one point. (WOW, so much drama)

Michi - This little girl | This is Michi because, considering she was an evil traitor at one point, this song suits her. It sounds crazy a little, and it gives me a sorta "Michi" feel.

Ivy - Meet me on the battlefield | This is Ivy because she is cold-hearted, and evil. She is basically saying "Meet me on the battlefield" because she wants to win the war.

Abby - A thousand miles | This is Abby because she is strong, and actually likes Fenrir, she would walk A Thousand Miles just to see him.

Lucinda - Kill em' with Kindness | Because? she is a witch, she is a magicks-user and in wars, I see her as a strong loyal fighter, and kind to her team.

Emmalyn - You & I | This reminds me of Emmalyn, and Kenmur. They are stronger together, and love each other.

Hyria - Unsteady | This is Hyria because she has been with Lady Irene for a long time, and knows a lot about the world, she has lots of experience. 

Zianna - Say something | She is kind, and a loving , mother. She went in Jail, and was heartbroken thinking her sons were dead, but she was wrong. She always thought her love could change Zane, but failed.

Leona - Please Don't Go | she is kind, and very cute! it's pretty evident that she likes Yip, and she just wants everyone to be happy.

THE LAST BUT NOT LEAST, GREATEST CHARACTER OF ALL TIME...

Celestia - Hall of Fame | She is the most BEST character, ever! she desevres to be in the hall of fame, as she grew in our hearts <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the end for the theme songs! But when Aph's new series come, I will do the new characters theme songs hopefully soon! Bye and remember,

See ya later and Stay cool (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧