I don't believe it sinking for a second.

The minute I saw this title, I didn't even believe it.

I mean, can't you see what a big impact it would make? Everyone would hate her (A.K.A Aarmau fans) and it get worse, don't you think about it? She would lose subs, and deep inside, I don't want her too.

Yes, i'd be happy if they did break-up so another ship happens, but Aarmau has had 3 Seasons, and if they broke up now, it be so... Weird. I mean, as much as I want my ship to sail, I just don't think it'll happen. I mean, will they really break up? as yourself this question. Jess would not do that,

and I know what happened.

Jess most likely saw comments like "Ugh, Aarmau will never break up" or "Wow, the title is obvious" so she wanted to spice it up, but no way they are breaking up.

And honestly, it's not even Aaron that I hate in Mystreet, realizing that Jess is the one who wanted Aarmau to sail, I actually quite respect Aaron in MyStreet. (NOT IN MCD DUHH)

And to think about it... wouldn't he be heartbroken? I'd feel so bad for him... This is my opinion and all, but hey, if they breakup, I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY!

But the thing is.... would she really date another person? She isn't comfortable with  "faking" a relationship with the other characters, I can just tell.

  Though I have to admit, seeing these Aarmau shippers in the comments like "I WILL GO DOWN WITH MY SHIP!" or "UGH, I'LL KILL YOU MICHI AND IVAN!" are so funny xDD  

I wish she would, but even if she DID break up with Aaron, I'm guessing they'll apologize and get back together again.

Well, that felt good to rant about.

~Bye!

[Edited after]

I just finished the episode fully...

and Why do I feel like crying...? 

Even though I'm a Garmau fan, why do I seriously feel like this...? 

I don't ship it... AND WILL NEVER, But I feel like crying...?