I'VE HAD IT (2nd time I used this title)

I CAN'T.

I CHECKED HER MOST VIEWED VIDS AND THE BABIES WITH AARON ONE *FINALLY* TOPPED THE GARMAU ONE!!

I GIVE UP. LIKE, EVERYONE IS SHIPPING AARMAU, EVEN MY SISTERS FRIENDS, I FEEL LONELY. I DON'T EVEN.

Honestly, her fandoms getting worse. (I ain't ranting bout Aarmau here) I swear, Aarmau fans are giving death threats, DEATH THREATS. If you've seen Kaythefangirl's book, you can see proof of that everywhere. I've had it, she's revolving her WHOLE channel around Aarmau! (Okay I lied, I am gonna rant bout Aarmau) Like, let me explain.

In mystreet Season 1, Aaron and Aphmau became boyfriend and girlfriend. And believe it or not,

It should've ended there.

Before you get angry, let me explain, and NO, I don't think it should've ended there because of Aarmau, but because of the general story. After Mystreet s1, let's face it, the plots were getting BORING in Love~Love paradise, and now to make matters worse, SEASON 3. All the drama stopped after she dated Aaron, I miss the little cute fights with Garmau and Laurmau. Because now, all the plots are boring as hell, but you wanna know the only reason why Jess is continuing this? Because of Aarmau.

She doesn't seem to care, all she wants is for Aarmau to sail and they get married, have kids, etc. She's only doing it for that exact reason. Argue with me all you want, but this is my opinion. What's really freaking heartbreaking is that she takes Aaron's compliments to heart but everyone else's like "Lol yeah thx". 

Okay, I can like never write or rant about something else, or I'll just come back to Aarmau...

I need help, I've actually been trying SO hard not to rant about it, (that's why my latest chapters aren't really rants^^) But I can't. *Sigh*

well bye! <33