Aarmau. [2]

*Sigh* I can't believe i'm doing this, for the SECOND time...

Hey guys! its another rant, and guess what it is? read the title, Aarmau. I really miss that picture at the top... any-who. I don't want to offend any Aarmau shippers, but seriously. -_- 

Number one - Rude fans?!

Okay, seriously though. Out of all shipping fandoms, Aarmau has been the meanest. Sure it's Jess' OTP, But it sailed, don't need to brag! These are comments I see: (by the way, the people commenting them are fake names I made up)

Aarmmuashipeer4lyfe: AARMAU IS AWESOME!! IT'S JESS' OTP SO IT'S BEST! IT'S BETTER THAN GARMAU AND LAURMAU!!!

Aarmmueaisotttpp: OMG THEY JUST KISSED!!! HAH IT'S BETTER THAN THE OTHER SHIPS!! AHH OTPPP!!!

Aarmaushippisbetterthanlaurmuaandgarmua: AARMAU IS AT LEAST REAL UNLIKE THE OTHER SHIPPPESS!! 

Okay, No, No, and No.  Everyone has their opinions too you know! I always see comments like these on video's, and it. get's. annoying! Like one, just because it's Jess' OTP doesn't mean it's better, I mean, do you ship Aarmau just because Jess does or what? Two, let me tell you hun, *just because they kissed, does not mean it's better.* period. Like, you're little Aarmau ship has sailed! you don't need to brag to the Anti-Aarmau shippers! And three, really? just because it's real? Like sure, it's real in Phoenix Drop High, which I was "acceptable" with, doesn't mean it's better! I know, Garmau and Laurmau, aren't a real relation in real life, but this is just a series, remember? Garmau and Laurmau ARE a relationship in the series. And that bring's us to the second reason... 

Number two - Getting selfish?!

Okay, I love Jess. I'm gonna say this again, I LOVE JESS. But seriously,she is getting way too selfish. I mean, people always are hating on Aaron, but what about Aph? in my head, there are a million reasons to hate her character. (Not the amazing Jess we all know and love) Like, Okay, Aarmau can be your OTP canon ship. But offficial ship for her channel?! That is the WORST fandom I could think of right now. Jess, everyone has these things called, opinions. [Open-e-ons] Like, not every one ships Aarmau you know. There are still those very few true fans, who don't. And we have feelings too, [Feel-ings. I'm repeating this for you Jess] I, am a depressed, lonely girl, okay? At school, I got no friends, I only had three true friends. At school, they leave me at times and forget about me. I feel lonely, and don't get me wrong, I like to be lonely, but it hurts. Then, the only thing to cheer up my day is you! Just you. I have CRIED because of Aaron, and I don't want to, but I do. Like, I always had so much faith, and now, I am depressed. I feel like she just thinks that everyone's gonna switch to Aarmau, but I will NEVER surrender to Aarmau, not even if my life depended on it. Like no hate on Jess, but you gotta admit, some of these things are really  true. It's like she's favoriting Aarmau. No wait, She is favoriting Aarmau. I mean, haters gonna hate amirite?

Number three - Aaron. Just Aaron.

By the way, i'm not hating on Jason, i'm hating on Aaron. Like okay, remember the Mystreet Detours episode 2? Okay, the only reason he had that dream is because he see's Garroth as a rival. Look! you're already dating the dang girl, so why do you need to be so mean about it? Gosh, he is over-protective. I mean, yes of COURSE it's okay for a person to be protective over their lover, but being over-protective is just wrong. Let me explain, and I know you guy's probably heard this a THOUSAND times but,

"Garroth and Laurence were there first."

In Mystreet, they were their first, not to mention Phoenix Drop High. Then Aaron comes in like "I'm Mr. I'm gonna steal yo gurl!!" And takes Aphmau all for himself. Like, come on?! Are you kidding me? ◉_◉ Let me show the ships popularity ranking,

1. Aarmau

2. Garmau (Sadly)

3. Laurmau (Sadly)

4. Zanemau (NOO MY OTP IN MYSTREET HAS DIED!!)

If Aarmau get's kicked off, EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY. Well, not the Aarmau shippers... but half the fandom are Garmau and Laurmau shippers! well, more like a quarter now anyways. And I thought I had so much hope when the old ships were gonna sail and now i'm like, what's hope now? Well, I don't know what else to say, what is there to say to be honest... :(

Well, that was my *sigh* Second, Aarmau rant. I'm only sighing because I feel like Aarmau has really ruined my life that I need to make another rant. No offence to any Aarmau shippers, or Jason, or Jess, but these are opinions. You can argue all you want, but these are still MY opinions. But yeah, bye! [Wow, that ending was more happy...]