Garroth...

Okay, since I finally revealed my ships, I can FINALLY do this. 

Okay, this episode just gives me feels. You know, I was glad that Garroth said what he felt. I feel so much for him, like he's a real person. I have CRIED real tears for him, and let me explain why:

Garroth has RISKED his life for Aphmau, by staying in the Irene dimension to fight off Zane. Garroth then FINALLY comes back 15 year's later, wouldn't it feel... just so different? He then realizes and found out that his mother is going to be executed! That's not the worst part of all, he finds out the LOVE OF HIS LIFE, The one he risked his own life for, and would die for, is pregnant with some strangers baby? doesn't that sound a little messed-up to you? I feel so bad for him, Aphmau said that she'd wait. She then goes behind his back and leaves his hopes up that she might wait, but no, then the shirtless guy comes in like Mr. I'm gonna steal yo gurl!!! Aphmau broke Garroth's heart physically, and emotionally. Garroth has ALL the right to be mad. I am really hating Aphmau's choice, Their love was one-sided. Garroth showed his affection for her, but she declined. She didn't feel the same way...

Welp, I'm a ranter xD -_-

Do you guys feel like I update way too much? Sorry if I do, let me know and then I can update a certain number of times a day. Bye!