I WANNA DO NOTHING BUT CRYYY

MCD.

MCD.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER!!!

I'M CRYING

I'M DYING

EEEKKEWMASNHDUASIKHDNAS8IDHIASGD NIHASDJAS

1) IT'S SO, DIFFERENT, AND SO MUCH MORE... modernized? To be honest, I don't like that it's more modernized but the future's the future right?

2) GARMAU, HAS, TO, SAIL. LIKE, BRUH. HE SAID WE WILL PROTECT HER, I KNOW IT WILL SAIL! I'll finally... be... happy again... 

3) GARROTH'S VOICE IS SO HOT (I'm sorry)

4) LAURANCEEEEEEEE!!! MY BABY, WHY DID HE GO, WHY!!! BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BATTLE! AND I CANNOT STOP WRITING IN CAPS

5) KATELYN LIKE OMI, HER HAIR!!! AND GARROTH'S EYES, AND APH'S HAIR IS DIFFERENT! Man, and when did she become british? I'm not really a fan of the fake 'british' accent. Plus, who's the dragon guy she was talking about?

6) Aphmau doesn't seem to remember anything, but i'm SO excited!!

7) Nekowette, Levin, etc, are GROWN UP!! AHH SO'CUTE!!

8) Who's the guy with the father? is he in the brightport guard academy??? I swear, if he's that one guy from ep 98 S2, I'd be so happy, he's grown!!

9) Everyone's new clothes, like Damn, Summer fashion 1992.

10) (So many numbers) But, COMING.

THIS.

SUNDAY!!!!!

11) I dunno if it's just me, but this seems like 'too' much, like what happened to the old, Minecraft diaries? This in my opinion is having the same stuff like Dream's of estorra, ya know, with new skins and editing, and whatnot, but I'm fine with it! EEEKKK!!!!

Sorry If I wasted your time by making you read this long rant xD ;0

Bye!