☾Why I feel like Garmau is gonna sail in MCD S3☽

Hey guys, it's Me here! yeah me... any-who, today I will be discussing why I THINK Garmau will sail in MCD S3, So let's get started! And i'm not saying this because I ship it, but actual reasons.

____________________________________________________________

Reason Number #1 - She still cares for him.

It might not be obvious, but she still cares. In Aaron's letter, he wrote, "I know what he means to you." He was referring to Garroth, meaning that Garroth was very close to Aphmau. And on The Angel Irene | Ep. 100 [Minecraft Roleplay] : At the end she said, "Garroth, you are more than just a guard to me, you always have been." THAT MEANS SOMETHING! Even though Aphmau picked Aaron, Garroth still didn't stop loving her which makes me wanna cry ;..) 

Reason Number #2 - The only ship left

Let me explain, Aaron is dead, Laurence is evil and gone, and Garroth is there. It seems like the only ship with a chance, unless Laurence or Aaron come back somehow O-O And it looks like that she still has feelings for Garroth, even after the whole 'pregnany' talk.

Reason Number #3 - He cares SO much for her

Okay, so Garroth cares a lot for Aphmau. 

In this Episode, Garroth | Ep

In this Episode, Garroth | Ep. 98 [Minecraft Roleplay], He said that he would go to the ends of the earth and back for her, he would DIE for her, in fact, if he didn't stay in the irene dimension, Aphmau would've been dead. Also, he apoligized for his behaviour, and said, "Aphmau please, I am your GUARD. No matter what happens, or WHO you love, i'll be here for you." I'm glad that he still cares, also like in A Lord and her Guards | Ep. 92 [Minecraft Roleplay], he RAN to save her before Laurence could hurt her,

 92 [Minecraft Roleplay], he RAN to save her before Laurence could hurt her,

(So many refrences xDD) Also lastly, in Shadow's Of The Past | Ep. 95 [Minecraft Roleplay, he came and stopped Laurence questioning, and stood by Aphmau's side instead of Laurence's.

____________________________________________________________

But yeah, these are just some reasons why I feel like it's gonne sail! I could be wrong, but I tried! That's all that matters... right? So yeah, bye!