Shiyuki_Cutie

Hey guys,

One of my favourite, and closest friend on Wattpad, left.

Shiyuki_Feels_You /Shiyuki_Cutie

She was breaking down mentally, she had depression like me, and she decided to leave...

Dear shiyuki, if your reading this, I will miss you, I will never forget you, ever. Thank you for everything you did, the rants, just being a great friend overall, I never saw you as an enemy, I loved you and your personality, and I'm sorry your going through your mental state. I don't know when you'll come back, if you ever do, but please do, I know this is not the end of you. I'm crying right now, I related to you so much.

I accept and understand what your going through, someone like me personally can. I understand that sometimes leaving it all behind, is the best thing to do, just know I'll always be there, please don't forget me.

She left some words behind,
"Life isn't always fun and happiness doing the things you love, pain and sadness comes along too."

"Without those two words, life wouldn't be complete."

-Shiyuki

I know most of you probably don't know who she is, but she was an amazing person, who I could relate to and trust. Her words are wise, and its true. I'm crying.., that was always the problem with me, I'm just an overly depressed and emotional human, and can never be happy, just stressed. The problem is that whenever I let go of things, or if old friends leave me, I will be sad, this isn't the first time and always happens.

She isn't the only one who needs help

I hate when people leave me, especially when they grew so close to me.

Shiyuki, Thank you so much for giving me so much to remember.