Why Aaron is not Senpai

Hey guys, I ran out of Ideas lately and came up with this one, i'm gonna give reasons why each Aphmau male character isn't Senpai, so might as well start with the one I hate the most! I'm not basing this of any ship or Aarmau or anything, just him alone.

Aaron, (whatever his last name is).

_________________________________________________________

1. The cliche guy

Okay, I do not like him because he's that 'typical' guy. He is like the guy with no shirt, and has his abs shown, and have girls swarming over him. Seriously? I find it so annoying how in MyStreet S1 He had lot's of fangirls when he went to the movies with Aphmau and the Romeo and Juliet play, I don't like those type of guys, all they do is act chill and acting so cool like, 'I'm so hot with my abs and I love ladies'. -_-

 -_-

2. Flawless?

Okay, why did Aph pretty much make him flawless? like SERIOUSLY? He works out and is the only one without a shirt which makes makes him seem so cool and stuff, everything works out for him, he even has girls that like him. Honestly, I can't name any flaw besides of him SINKING ships *cough cough Garmau and Laurmau cough*.

3. Jealously.

Okay, so he has Jealousy. Okay, remember this?

 Okay, remember this?

[Love this moment]

He seriously DREAMT of Garroth and Aphmau, is he THAT Jealous? like, it's 'kay to be protective of your lover, but OVERPROTECTIVE is wrong. Like then right after, he woke up and even KNEW it was a dream, but still punched Garroth, I didn't like him doing that >:( Like, we already know you have the girl, DON'T NEED TO BE SO RUDE! Like, he's rubbing it in our face. Like, I'm saying 'Like' way too many times.

Okay, you know what, i'm realy lazy and tired, I have more reasons and rants on why I hate Aaron in previous chapters, so check 'em out! 

Bye!