Chapter 4: A Smooth Day, Just A strange Moment

I slowly dragged myself up and walked towards the bathroom. After the morning routines, I'm about to go down stairs but mom suddenly opened the door and walked in.

"Good morning honey!" mom said in excitement.

"Morning mom... what's up?" I looked at her, confused.

"Well before you're going down stairs, dress up first. Because we need to go somewhere!" Mom kept on smiling suspiciously for some reasons. I just nodded as she leave.
I went to my closest and find something simple to wear. I found a simple black rip jeans, and a white shirt which has a black word printed "Dope" on it. Before I left the room, I saw a fancy black backpack (with an army jacket logo on it) hanging on the back of the door. I went and grabbed it. As I opened it, I saw a wallet and a small bag. I opened the small bag and it's makeup inside. After that, I opened the wallet and there is 3 cards which I have no idea does it has money in it. There are some cashes too. I saw my ID and I realized that something else was put under my ID card. I pulled my ID out and saw a picture of 2 young kids, boy and a girl. A boy has a chubby face which looks very similiar, but I can't remember. He is standing behind the girl... *that girl looks like me!* I thought. And the boy was back hugging her. *Maybe my cousin?..* I confusingly thought. I put back the pictures where its belong and went downstairs. I saw my mom made some breakfasts already and it were put on the table. I took a seat and started eating as my mom take a seat next to me..

"Mom? where are we going today?" I asked her as I'm eating.

"Well..." she starts smiling weirdly. "We're going shopping today! I need to buy some stuff for you..."

"I don't think I need anything? I think I have enough clothes and--..."

"But still, we're going shopping!" she cuts me off.

   After breakfasts, we went to the car and mom started to drove off to the freeway. I turned some music on the radio and heard this song which caught my attention right away.

"Dasi run run run again! I can't stop running.
Dasi run run run again! I can't help running.
Only thing I can do is run,
Only thing I can do is love you"

...

"ahh, this song..." mom started to talked. "This was your favorite song before..."

"Really? When was this song came out? and who sang this song?" I asked her.

"I believed it came out last year before your accident... and I'm not so sure who sang this song, but I know it's a group of 7 boys." She answered it like she's not even sure. The silent starts again as the songs plays and then I fall asleep.

***

"Honey wake up. We're here..." I opened my eyes as mom calling me. I stretches as my bones cracks (which feels good). I then looked out the window and saw this huge building.

"Damn... and this is the place?!" I excitedly asked as both of us stepped out the car.

"YEEP! and welcome to the mall~" Mom said happily and both of us went inside the building. My eyes widened and mouth dropped. Lots of people walking around, levels of stores, and beautiful decorated.

"Uh.. first, we need to go to this store..." she mumbled and I followed her. We both walked in a phone store. "Okay, you need a phone, because it's your lifesaver! Just pick whichever you like.."

I then ran where the phones are. All of the phones looked so stylish and pretty, but I only get to have one. One caught my attention so I asked the seller to get that phone out for me. I told mom that I want this one. She immediately bought it for me. The seller helps me set up the phone. After that, we both walked out from the phone store and all of the sudden, my phone rings from a Unknown caller. I picked it up and answered, "um...yeoboseyo *hello*??..."

"HONEY! This is your mom hahaa!~" I looked around and there she is, standing like 20 steps away. I started to laugh and saved her number in n #1. I ran up to her and we went to the other stores. We walked into this store where I see lots of clothes that looks like school uniforms.

"So... I forgot to tell you this but, you're going to start school tomorrow!" She said. I just looked at her speechless. "This is the school that you used to go to. It's a very popular school, and you will for sure have friends already, so no need to be worry!"

"But.. don't I already have uniforms at home already?" I asked.

"Well, it's old.. And it might be a little small for you..." Mom grabbed my wrist and walked around to find the right uniform. She finally found the right uniforms and it's very pretty. Totally my color styles. It's a simply white shirt and black high waist skirt (white stripes on the bottom). The skirt is above the knees, but it has shorts underneath it...
After buying my uniforms, we both went some other stores; buy shoes and other accessories. We got hungry, so we decided to get something to eat...

     When mom and I are at home (after spending half a day in the mall), I tiredly went upstairs with a bunch of shopping bags. Mom followed me from behind and to her room. She told me to go rest for my first day of school tomorrow. I went to my room and dropped all of the shopping bags down. Before starting to doing anything else, I decided to take a shower.

****

    After the heaven shower, I went back to my room and decided to hang up the uniforms so it won't be all wrinkles up. After organizing my stuff, I went to my bed which it has been calling my sore body to come over. I grabbed the chubby teddy bear and the necklace caught my attention again. I looked at it for awhile and suddenly a flash light ran across my eyes. It kept running back and forth, but at that moment, I heard a deep voice. A familiar voice. And I knew this voice...

"(y/n)?..." the voice start getting closer.

"(y/n), I hope you like this teddy bear! The teddy bear looks like me right?...."

     Then, the voice faded and I'm back on reality. I shake my head and messed up my hair. *Who the hell was that?... But I knew this voice though..* I suddenly have goosebumps running up and down on my body. I felt like a ghost touching me. I quickly grabbed the blanket and cover up my body to my head.
Then I fall asleep while still having the goosebumps traveling up and down on my body...