Chapter 12: The Beginning

*(A/N): Please excuse my Shitty English. Gomawo~*
》PLEASE GO AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY:
♡DIRTY REVENGE { JUNGKOOK's FF }♡

*Your POV*:

Before I get to say anything else, he slammed his lips on mine. My stomach twisted, and butterflies started to fly around inside my whole entire body. I wanted to pulled away but..
I just.. can't?.. I just couldn't help it, so I slightly kissed him back. (Like okay, who would reject this damn kiss from a hot guy?!)
Then, I can feel a smirked on his face while our lips are still touched. He slowly pulled away and looked at me.

"Looks like someone enjoying my kiss." He said in a rusky voice. Quickly, I got back in reality and pushed him harshly off of me. I tried to think what I should say to him but no words are coming out...
"Well.. just get dressed and I'll meet you down at the diner room."
He then walked to the door and exit the room. I then started to breath heavily like there is no tomorrow!
*My second kiss for today... omfg..* I thought as I touched my lips. I can still feel the warmth from his lips. I shake it off of me and decided to go take a quick shower...

*30/40 minutes later*

After showered and got dress comfortably, I headed down to the kitchen. And in front of me, I saw a fine figure body standing, while having his back on me. I take a look what is he doing and it seems like he's cooking. •_●
I take a seat quietly as I'm watching Jimin, watching his every movements. Even though I can't see the front (and I have to admit), his body is no joke. I can see his bare shoulders through his shirt, his back is OMFG, and....
His booty..
Not to sound like a pervert but it's the truth, he got the perfect the ass though...

"Having fun staring at me?"

I jumped in a surprised. I didn't even realized I was staring at him, or to be more specific, his damn body for that long. My face suddenly turned red, and thank god Jimin still had his back on me. *Whew~* Nervously, I changed the topic so I can get out of the embarrassment...
"um... what are you making?.."

"Sandwiches" he answered.

"What? Just sandwiches?" I asked.

"Anni, sandwiches with jams."

"Since when did you got some jams?!" I asked as I try to hold in my laughter.

"Gurl, I have been getting some jams." He then turned around, holding two plates of sandwiches. He put two plates down (one for me and one for him), and he take a seat across from me. I take a bite from the sandwich and my eyes widened.

"Omo! What kind of jams did you used?! It's really good!" I asked curiously.

"Chimchim's jams~" He laugh.

"You're the only one whose laughing here..." I said with a blunt face.

"Geezes, chill... You're no fun.." he sadden. But the thing is, why he's acting like this? He gave me too much mix feelings. He once made me real pissed, he once annoyed the hell outta me, he gave me butterflies, and now? I feel... happy? Or should I say comfortable? UGH, WTF JIMIN?!
We both finished the sandwiches in a dash. Since he made the sandwiches, I guess I'll wash the dishes. I grabbed his dish and mine and headed over to the sink. Since it's only two dishes, it doesn't took as long so I finished it in 5 minutes. As I'm drying my hands, I suddenly felt someone gave me a hug from behind. I froze, didn't know what to do... and of course, that was Jimin. He then put his chin on my right shoulder. I can hear his calm breathing, and that's gave me this weird feelings which I don't know how to describe what kind of feelings that I'm having right now..!