Chapter 19: Oh my..

[WARNING] Please skip this chapter if you can't deal with the ~Uhm~ moments. I'm, author-nim, doesn't responsible for your actions. If u get horny by any chance, then that's on you, have fun.
*Excuse my shitty English~*
Gomawo~

*Your POV*:

"You.." he took one step closer.

"Want.."
I took a step back but he pulled me into his hard half naked body. I can feel his hands are traveling down to my ass..
"Me..."
He then leaned in close to my left ear and whispered:

"Inside you~"

  *Gulped*  What the hell did he just... hmm, is he trying to teased me or testing me or something? Well, let's see Park Pervert. Game on.
I then look up to his eyes and tilted my head. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in closer to my face. And I can tell, he looked shock already.
"Then, Park Jimin.. Do you want me to give you a ride?"
I asked him as I smirked. I tried to hold in my laugh so hard because his face is so jamless shook right now.

.

..

I kept my seducing(?) mode and swallowed my laughness

"(y-y/n)... uh.. wha-" Jimin's voice cracked.

"Hm? Tell me, what do you want from me?" I unwrapped him with one arm and traveled down slowly.. slowly.. slowly to his jamsjams down there. I can feel his body is shaking as my hand goes lower and lower.
Finally it goes where his pants button is, I gently touched it.. but then, he quickly grabbed my hand.
...

*Jimin's POV*:

   *What in the world happened to her? Why is she acting like this. I thought I'm supose to be seducing her but she's seducing me instead?! She read my mind or something--?!* I asked all of these questions in my mind. Her one hand suddenly goes down lower and lower. *Oh shit.. should I stop it or just let..*  My hands started to shake. *Alright (y/n), you're trying to tease me huh? Okay, I'll show you my 50 shades*

*Your POV*:

   He quickly stopped my hand and hold it tightly. He then gave me the most evil death look I ever seen. I gulped hard. I think I went way to far *SHIT FML* 

"What do you think you're doing, (y/f/n)?" He asked in a deep voice. I bit my bottom lips, don't know how to respond. Gosh, why the fuck would I even.. OMG I'M SCREWED... 

"I-I.." I startled. 

"Alright, I see what you're trying to do." Out of nowhere, he picked me up in a bridal style. My eyes widened as I looked at him. He ignored my staring and make his way to upstairs.